yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullfight goes wrong - warning, graphic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullfight goes wrong - warning, graphic!

Cant help thinking 'well, you asked for that...' It's certainly going to sting a bit in the morning!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100522/...s-dfc7e2c.html
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Well, if you will #### with a bull you are definitely asking for trouble!
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Dunno if you can still get it (I doubt it) but when I lived in Essex the local cable TV channels (Telewest I think) used to carry Spanish TV with live bullfighting every Friday evening at 5pm.

And yes, he was kinda asking for it.

Comment

Ouch , as said, he well and truly asked for it, can't see him asking for much else for the next few weeks/months.... well not talking wise anyway .
        Neal

Comment

So the bull won for a change, I hope they stuck more spears and swords into the matador till he died of exhaustion and blood loss then ate him !

Comment

Score one for the bull. Yay.

Looks sore, but sorry, no sympathy here.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Bull was put down. Deeply unfair as the bull won.

I think if someone spent half an hour sticking pointy sticks into me, I'd be tempted to retaliate too. What an idiot.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

tiz good
                if ya do animal crualty thats whats going to happen
                anyhow it dont look like thats the first horn he has had in his mouth
                fekin dick only got what he diserved
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Sick!

Bull fighting makes me so ANGRY!!!! How can a country, in this day and age be allowed to ritually torture an innocent animal in the name of sport/ entertainment? If something like this was happening in this country, the control freaks in Brussels would be comming down on us like a ton of bricks! Its SICK! SICK! SICK! Come on E U Pull your fingers out and put an end to this nauseating spectacle!....O K, rant over....Cheers....Mick.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

HA!

Spanish idiot.

shame it didnt cause any more injury then maybe they would think twice before doing.

its more like smething that gets dont by third world tribes than E.U member states.
                    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

He choose style over substance there, tried to look cool rather than being agile, wrong footed himself and w00ps.

Bull can only see movement so it attacks the movement, he got his rag folded and was the greater area of movement, bull was just being a bull.

peace
                      cal
                      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                        Bull fighting makes me so ANGRY!!!! How can a country, in this day and age be allowed to ritually torture an innocent animal in the name of sport/ entertainment? If something like this was happening in this country, the control freaks in Brussels would be comming down on us like a ton of bricks! Its SICK! SICK! SICK! Come on E U Pull your fingers out and put an end to this nauseating spectacle!....O K, rant over....Cheers....Mick.
                        Hard to argue with that. :nods:

If you want to hunt something, finish it quick, then eat it or put bits of it to good use. Anything else is barbaric and selfish.
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                          Took a while to ban fox hunting here. Us Brits tolerated that upper class bit of animal cruelty for far too long, it took tireless campaigning to finally end it.
                          Seems we are quick to condone others while we ourselves allow horrendous cruelty to continue in the name of 'sport'.
                          This very old tradition in Spain will not disappear over night and many Spaniards campaign for it's end whilst many give it support.

I'm glad the bull got him, wish it had finished the job.
                          I think if a few hooray henrys had gotten some rabid fox teeth sunk into their necks once in a while the fox hunting might have seemed a bit fairer.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

To add to my comments above, it strikes me that at least the bull fighting carries a fair risk (doesn't excuse it for me though) and the fox hunting was just a bunch of cowards on horses.
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                              Took a while to ban fox hunting here. Us Brits tolerated that upper class bit of animal cruelty for far too long, it took tireless campaigning to finally end it.
                              Seems we are quick to condone others while we ourselves allow horrendous cruelty to continue in the name of 'sport'.
                              This very old tradition in Spain will not disappear over night and many Spaniards campaign for it's end whilst many give it support.

I'm glad the bull got him, wish it had finished the job.
                              I think if a few hooray henrys had gotten some rabid fox teeth sunk into their necks once in a while the fox hunting might have seemed a bit fairer.
                              I was going to say that.

Comment

Working...
                              X