Catapults any suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catapults any suggestions

I'v tried using chemical repellant but a certain cat keeps scratching my other cars paintwork, I don't want to kill the creature but a sharp sting in its hind quarters might work, looking for a catapult any suggestions what to buy, sights etc...

Back in the day Baby

YKIMS!

Seriously though, you might be better off putting a cover over the car so that it doesn't feel so nice to the neighbourhood moggies and they can't scratch it as easily if they do like the cover...

Comment

Anti freeze. Job done.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Barnet Black Widow or a plastic BB gun. BB gun is more accurate but they look a bit real, so i wouldn't lean out of the lounge window with it.

Comment

One of these high power water guns/pistols. If you think a cat scratch is damaging your paint, just imagine what a catapult or BB pellet will do. Not only that but the water pistol wont open you up to charges of animal cruelty either. The cat will not like it and will soon learn.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Bogus is quite right. This should be the sort of thing for the job:

http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/en-US/supersoaker.cfm

You can get them from Toys R Us I would imagine. And think of the fun to be had with it once the cats are dealt with!

Comment

lol..yea, you might miss and put your back window through..cat would find that most amusing.

I used to have a barnett diablo, that had stabilizer weights and sights, but would kill the cat, no doubt. water pistol would be better

Comment

get a dog
                Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

When we lived in Reading a pair of white cats persisted in using our garden as a toilet - bought a super soaker and they soon learnt !

They'd sit on the garage roof but never set paw in the garden again - it's great fun soaking a cat that's trying to crap in your garden

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Stay with a supersoaker or similar, _not_ a pressure washer...

I know how your mind works, we can smell our own.... lol

peace
                    cal
                    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Just use one of these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONIC-CAT-DOG-...item35a93ef7b3

You don't have to wait for the cat to turn up then, just switch the thing on and forget it.
                      Neal

Comment

But that's no FUN !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

True.......... but i'm lazy
                          Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                            One of these high power water guns/pistols. If you think a cat scratch is damaging your paint, just imagine what a catapult or BB pellet will do. Not only that but the water pistol wont open you up to charges of animal cruelty either. The cat will not like it and will soon learn.

Bogus
                            I would never fire if the cat was anywhere near the car, the cat walks around the garden , she is a cheeky B******** ignoring me only when I throw something. I have squirrels and wild rabbits lots of birds etc which I don't mind ( I feed them ) its just the cat who also ####es off the other animals I want rid off.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

i dont like cats...

my dog would sort it out...where do you live?!
                              My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Working...
                              X