yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Pickup + Surf Train> Exeter to Worcester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pickup + Surf Train> Exeter to Worcester?

Hi there folks,

Just won an item on eBay in Exeter and was wondering if anyone could pick the item up for me please? I've paid for it thru PayPal so no worries there...

Also, if a Surf train up to Worcester is possible that'd be great too!

Ta very muchly!

EDIT: I should say, the eBay item is infact a roof ladder for my Surf and should fit happily in a car boot without too much trouble. (hopefully)
    Last edited by Rustinho; 22 May 2010, 17:08. Reason: Information/detail added

I've just got a reply from the seller and the address is Mandrake Road, Alphington, Exeter, EX2 8SQ .

Comment

if someone can collect it then i can meet them at Exeter services when i go to Worcestershire within the next 2 weeks
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi, I could collect for you as I'm only 15 miles away from Exeter.
        If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

there you go Rus.Brad will collect and if you can wait a couple of weeks then i can bring it up

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'll PM you Brad to let you know the seller's address.

Thanks Rich - much appreciated. I'll sort out where to drop stuff off in Worcester later tonight and once that's confirmed I'll let you know.

Comment

I am looking at weekend after next to head up there Rusty as i got to go to London first then up to you

Comment

No worries although if it's something really nice I may get jealous and hold it to ransom.

Comment

Actually Rich, while we're on the topic of you dropping some stuff off in Worcester for me - do you have the following available at the mo, if so how much?

Front (under bottom of engine/aircon) bash plate for 2.4 Surf
                  Air con rad & fans
                  Plus bolts, etc to attach them all with if poss!

and would it also be possible for you to drop off the electric front radiator fan while you're at it?

Ta!

Comment

Originally posted by Justbrad View Post
                    No worries although if it's something really nice I may get jealous and hold it to ransom.
                    Most people seem to think these roof access ladders on Surfs are hideous! I kinda like 'em!

Comment

in can pick up from stormy if hes not coming to worcester itself - don't mind driving to malvern to meet him. will deffo be doing that if hes got my replacementr 2.4 head anyways. then it can be picked up from me or i can drop off in worcester / surroundings.
                      If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Excellent stuff.

I sent Stormy a PM to see if he has the bits I mentioned above for the aircon & the bash plate. I suggested in that PM that rather than dropping the bits off we could find somewhere convenient to meet up rather than hassling my friends in Worcester (who are due to have a newborn baby to deal with by 2nd June!)

Perhaps we could all get together and have a brew & a chinwag while we're at it?

Comment

i might have some air con bits.... if he hasnt, i'll check.
                          If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Here you go Rusty, What do you think lo MY NEW LADDER???
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Justbrad View Post
                              Here you go Rusty, What do you think lo MY NEW LADDER???
                              Cracking stuff - cheers matey!

Love the winch too. Looks useful!

Comment

Working...
                              X