The truck pulls like a dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    i think at the end of the day vosa have to prove you are running a business.I moved the tractor as a favour as we all help each other out at the workshops.
    Brad just be careful tho as the 2nd gens cannot pull as much as a 3rd gen.I was right on the limit towing with my old 2nd gen
    just thought i would mention it, another mate does all his vehicle recovery using his wifes disco 3 as its registered private to his trade.
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

actually just thinking about it leave it go till next weekend and i'll get the truck taken to the unit as it will stop the neighbours from hell kicking off and i will have everything there then.I will see if i can get the block out aswell ready
      i do have an old 3.0l block thats been stood for several months under a piece of plastic if that will be of any use.It still turns over by hand ok and it was a head problem that caused the truck to be broken.If you want that block then you can collect it tomorrow no prob
      scrub that last bit about the other block.I have just gone to look at it and where its been stood its got rusty and very tight to turn over
      Last edited by stormforce; 22 May 2010, 09:55.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i do have an old 3.0l block thats been stood for several months under a piece of plastic if that will be of any use.It still turns over by hand ok and it was a head problem that caused the truck to be broken.If you want that block then you can collect it tomorrow no prob
        scrub that last bit about the other block.I have just gone to look at it and where its been stood its got rusty and very tight to turn over
        I'll go for the other block then Rich thanks, there wasn't any urgency but I've just a call from a guy I sold a 2.4 to and he wants p/x it on the 3.0.

I'll give you a ring a little later
        If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

Working...
        X