Ready........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready........

Packed up the tent, stove, food, and cider....checked the truck over ( should make it I hope lol)
    Nowt else for it but to saddle up and head for Drumclog for the weekend. Off roading and camping cant think of a better weekend..well maybe I can but since this is an open forum will keep that to myself
    Good Times

Originally posted by palmerbloke View Post
    Packed up the tent, stove, food, and cider....checked the truck over ( should make it I hope lol)
    Nowt else for it but to saddle up and head for Drumclog for the weekend. Off roading and camping cant think of a better weekend..well maybe I can but since this is an open forum will keep that to myself
    Good Times

ahh.. you must be thinking about that sworn duty all men must carry out......spending a whole afternoon and taking your time about it....

polishing the truck up!
    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

LOL.....you aint seen my truck mate, its "well loved".....since going to Drumclog I went from having a standard shiny truck to mud tyre wearing lifted and very scuffed looking thing which carrys a scar on every panel....every time I go something gets ripped off or redesigned by the terrain and tbh I like it

Comment

Working...
      X