akmotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akmotors

dose anybody have any information on these guys as im thinking of buying my first surf from them

http://www.akmotors-bolton.co.uk/128298/used-cars.htm

any feedback would be fantastic

thanks

Not sure I'd trust anyone you uses the word 'Sporty' in an advert for a 2nd Gen Surf even if it is a 3.0L model!!
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

And again...WTF is rare about a manual one!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

what about is prices. realistic?

Comment

Yes, his prices are realistic. If they hadnt been you can be sure that lord flash and gwh would have mentioned it, instead of aimlessly wittering about the descriptions, just to get their post counts up.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            And again...WTF is rare about a manual one!
            I'm aware of very few so I guess that makes them rare; at least in my experience?
            I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

have

have the AA or rac check it out if you are not shore about it remember you have the power to walk away if you smell a rat
              S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

I rang and went over several weeks ago but after saying he would be there, he wasn't. There was a Gen 3 in a nasty mill yard with very tired paintwork.
                I thought I could do better so came away. I've looked at several sheds lately and the best was a gen 2 but the guy was a bit optimist about his price with the MOT a month away. All tyres so deeply cracked they wouldn't be any use and the CV boots gone both sides. Give Bolton a try but make sure he will bother to be there if you are travelling. Good luck.

Comment

Yoshie got a good 'Manual' surf !
                  Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                  X