mousey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mousey

Hi James.Don't mean to be pushy but can you let me know about the steering wheel as someone else is interested also.

Go on say it .... i now know what its like to wait for something..
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Hey Richard,

Lol i hate to say i told you so but not nice is it waiting for summit, only joking mate..

Sorry i havent been intouch the past couple of weeks, been a nightmare to say the least. Got broken into the other week, stole some cash, cards, ipod ps3 crap like tht, auntie just been told she has cancer, all on top of doing nights, and to top it off my best mate just been invloved in a serious car accident and is now fighting for his life, apart from that life's is good lol

Im on nights again tonight, so is it ok if i sent the money tomorrow, remind me how much it is again as i have a selective memory lol

Sorry for the delay

Regards
    James
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post
      Hey Richard,

Lol i hate to say i told you so but not nice is it waiting for summit, only joking mate..

Sorry i havent been intouch the past couple of weeks, been a nightmare to say the least. Got broken into the other week, stole some cash, cards, ipod ps3 crap like tht, auntie just been told she has cancer, all on top of doing nights, and to top it off my best mate just been invloved in a serious car accident and is now fighting for his life, apart from that life's is good lol

Im on nights again tonight, so is it ok if i sent the money tomorrow, remind me how much it is again as i have a selective memory lol

Sorry for the delay

Regards
      James
      Bl00dy hell mate sorry about all the shite.
      I'll keep the wheel for you and you sort it out once your sorted.
      I never wanted to say yes or no to the other guy until i spoke to you first but i'll put it to one side till your ready
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
      X