Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, how much you want then?

Hi friends!

I have spent umpteen wasted forays into ebayland and I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion its a choice between using Anthrax or just plain handing out fivers to you lot till you look upon me as your trusted friend!

So, how much will it cost to place me on your list of people wanting a nice inexpensive set of 2nd Generation Alloys or maybe a nice set of black steel + maybe what I really fancy is a road going biassed set of tyres.... Please note, the 'inexpensive' bit .... ... of course, neither of us knows what is expensive yet, but then you and me will never find out unless I get any offers to chew over!

So, dear friends , could you bear a thought for me when you next decide to dismantle your beloved SURF .... and please, if you *ucked it up going over one too many bumps .... I don't want it lolol

Hmmm, just getting this far entitles you to a 15% discount

It could be cheaper to give your own wheels a sand and respray ?

You can get cheap wheels, and you can get nice wheels. I've never seen nice cheap wheels.

Maybe a set of White 8 spokes from Roughtrax and hammerite them black ?

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
      It could be cheaper to give your own wheels a sand and respray ?

You can get cheap wheels, and you can get nice wheels. I've never seen nice cheap wheels.

Maybe a set of White 8 spokes from Roughtrax and hammerite them black ?
      Yes, I thought (and might well do it) of buying some white ones. So, by the time you buy 4 of them and 4 new tyres, it sets a target figure.

I will probably end up using my spare (when I can get it off) and doing the existing wheels one by one, no problem. In fact, I want to do the wheels, it's just I thought if all 4 off the vehicle it would perhaps be a bit quicker.

But I'm being attention seeking just to find out if any wheels/tyres are available and if not, again, np

Comment

i have a set im thinking about selling if your intrested i will try and get some photos if you want.
        im going to be heading up to scotland at the end of the month so i could drop them off on the way up.
        Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie.t View Post
          i have a set im thinking about selling if your intrested i will try and get some photos if you want.
          im going to be heading up to scotland at the end of the month so i could drop them off on the way up.
          yes please ........ you can also contact me on 07802 888 115 or stewart@pelicanpost.co.uk

and I'm coming to London around second week of JUne .... daughter giving birth to my first grand-child

Comment

By 'eck Pelicanbill - you're from Mow Cop.

*waves out of the window at you*

Comment

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
              yes please ........ you can also contact me on 07802 888 115 or stewart@pelicanpost.co.uk

and I'm coming to London around second week of JUne .... daughter giving birth to my first grand-child
              i will give you a call tomorrow afternoon
              Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                By 'eck Pelicanbill - you're from Mow Cop.

*waves out of the window at you*

I been in Mow Cop about 5 years .... waves back

Out of interest ... go along Mow Lane towards Congleton and there is a place that looks to offer 'off road' experience... am I right? Have oft wondered what they get up to......

Comment

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
                  I been in Mow Cop about 5 years .... waves back

Out of interest ... go along Mow Lane towards Congleton and there is a place that looks to offer 'off road' experience... am I right? Have oft wondered what they get up to......
                  Never seen it - I will have to go and have a nosey!

Comment

Working...
                  X