Green Lane closure Dorset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lane closure Dorset

I was looking on facebook just now and came across this Land Rover group. Apparently a lane in Dorset is about to be closed due to Health And Safety compliance.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1237656&ref=mf

I would be prepared to do more work to stop lanes being closed. Great bunch of people.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Im in full support of the closure on "Health and safety" grounds, in fact this doesnt go far enough. its about time all roads were closed on HSE grounds, I mean you are always seeing accidents on them and people regularly get killed and injured. Same applies to railways, I know accidents are not so common, but when you get one its usually a cracker with multiple deaths and injuries.they should be closed down too. I dont even want to start on pubs. All these people in them drinking harmful alcohol , leading to drunkeness, falling over, violence, liver illnesses later in life. Close them all. Swimming pools ? verruca breeding grounds, thats what they are, close them all. Chip shops, fast food joints ? full of greedy gits gorging on fattening unhealthy foods, close them all too on HSE grounds. What about hospitals? breeding grounds for MRSA thats what they are. Close them all. We are not nearly health and safety conscious enough in this country, theres an almost endless list of dangers and dangerous places out there. Closing this road is just a start. More needs to be done. Its about time the HSE Taleban got stuck in. Its all for your own good you know

Bogus
    Last edited by Bogus; 9 May 2010, 00:15.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      Im in full support of the closure on "Health and safety" grounds, in fact this doesnt go far enough. its about time all roads were closed on HSE grounds, I mean you are always seeing accidents on them and people regularly get killed and injured. Same applies to railways, I know accidents are not so common, but when you get one its usually a cracker with multiple deaths and injuries.they should be closed down too. I dont even want to start on pubs. All these people in them drinking harmful alcohol , leading to drunkeness, falling over, violence, liver illnesses later in life. Close them all. Swimming pools ? verruca breeding grounds, thats what they are, close them all. Chip shops, fast food joints ? full of greedy gits gorging on fattening unhealthy foods, close them all too on HSE grounds. What about hospitals? breeding grounds for MRSA thats what they are. Close them all. We are not nearly health and safety conscious enough in this country, theres an almost endless list of dangers and dangerous places out there. Closing this road is just a start. More needs to be done. Its about the HSE Taleban got stuck in. Its all for your own good you know

Bogus

Facebook? thats another one, full of lonely people too scared to go outside and actually meet someone, it's like a virtual pub but without the alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Facebook? thats another one, full of lonely people too scared to go outside and actually meet someone, it's like a virtual pub but without the alcohol.

thats the best thing i have read on here for ages
        wicked
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Thats the sort of thing HSE should be encouraging, Bookface and witter and stuff like that. You cant just have people going out willy nilly, theres a danger round every corner. Just wait till George puts a garden fork through his boot or gets an orchid seed in his earhole then see if hes laughing. Time HSE banned that gardening malarky too.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

I think you're mistaking facebook for an online dating thingy
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

On a different subject

TONYPPE
              DIESELBOY

Surely you are old enough to stop calling yourself a boy now. Time for another name change I think

DIESELMAN ???

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

They posted in July last year, has there been any results?
                ** IOTY 2009! ** Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaFade View Post
                  They posted in July last year, has there been any results?
                  I had a quick read last night and I think they are waiting for the OKAY to make the lane fit for HSE, i.e. repair work.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Says the man with 20k+ posts on one single internet forum.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Over six years!

Besides, I have a 3rd and 2nd gen, I can multi task.

Comment

Over six years!

Besides, I have a 3rd and 2nd gen, I can multi task.
                        i got a 3rd gen and an IQ2 or is that an IQ of 2 i can't remember now
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                        X