Check This Bad Boy Out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    No you dont, not really, i bet if you had the cash to buy a new one you'd buy summat else cheaper and use the change for other stuff, i would, i'd go for a decent land cruiser (not new) and enjoy the rest of the cash, even of i was rich o dont think i'd buy new concidering most vehicles loose a third of their value soon as ya drive it off the forcourt,
    I quite like the look of the Izuzu Rodeo Denver, my neighbor has just bought a 10 plate, it does look smart, not sure how much it cost though, its a question which sometimes you dont like to ask!!

Still, if had the money, I would buy something brandnew as I have never had the opertuninty to do so.
    Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      There is/was up to 2009...
      It looks like a cross between a Jeep and a Subaru.
      Andy
      http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        What you trying to say exactly ?
        no need to be worried! the reason i bought a 2nd gen surf was because in my opinion, they have the potential to be one of the toughest looking trucks out there... just something about the boxyness of it and the the way its just built to be modded... i think the new ones look great, but almost too nice... like i would feel weird getting a new one muddy... it just doesnt seem right.

i just like the old ones more! same with most hilux's too.... early 90s, late 80s was when they looked the best in my opinion. just nice and tough looking...

Comment

Well that's alright then i thought you were casting nasturtiums about my questionable sexuality because I like 4th generation Salons
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

For a 2009 silver Surf it comes to a shade under £15,000 pre-shipping price.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
            X