in a dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in a dilema

i might have the chance of buying a 2nd gen 3.0ltr surf.now the guy has changed the engine,because the last one broke,dont know what or why,i only know once the second hand engine was fitted he couldnt get it to start and its been sitting in his drive for the past year or so.he only wants a few hundred quid for it,so what i need to know is...........you breakers out there whats the availability of a head,fuel injection pump and or an ecu.these are the only three things that spring to my mind as to why it wont start,apart from the obvious engine timing or glow plugs,im hoping i can pull a few fault codes from the ecu,and go from there to diagnose the problem.if the worst comes to the worst and for those that know me its not often i let something mechanical get the better of me,whats it worth for breaking purposes.
    www.overfab.uk

I can't help with the ecu or head but i can do the fuel pump for you Mark
    If you are going to break it then go for it.If you want to sell it on as a breaker then i'll give you £500 for it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      I can't help with the ecu or head but i can do the fuel pump for you Mark
      If you are going to break it then go for it.If you want to sell it on as a breaker then i'll give you £500 for it
      cheers richard,i'll keep you in mind,IF it gets the better of me,
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Whats this IF? You spent all last weekend keeping a full blown racing monster truck running, and you say IF the little diesel surf gets the better of me?
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          Whats this IF? You spent all last weekend keeping a full blown racing monster truck running, and you say IF the little diesel surf gets the better of me?
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

lmao,you obviously didnt see me loose it with the rear steer mech when i started kicking the shit out of it with my steel toe cap boots to straighten the bracketry.between the first and second car crush.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              lmao,you obviously didnt see me loose it with the rear steer mech when i started kicking the shit out of it with my steel toe cap boots to straighten the bracketry.between the first and second car crush.
              Oh yeah of course, that'll fix it your spindley little leg against a 5ton monster truck.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Oh yeah of course, that'll fix it your spindley little leg against a 5ton monster truck.
                thanks mate.thats the last time i rig the vote for best 4x4 at a show for you.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Sorry I did appreciate it
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X