Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil For Lsd

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which oil to use in my 3rd gen LSD diff? will the front diff be LSD too? I have tried to source Castrol Hypoy 90 LS Oil but I can only find 25 litre drums

Oh, is the socket for a 3rd gens diff fill and drain plugs 24mm?

Cheers
    If yer ma comes fae Buckie yi must be unlucky!

Thought the socket sizes were covered a couple of days ago?

Front diff is open.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Any motor factor will be able to give you comma LSD diff oil in litre bottles.

Regrding the socket sizes just try from your set till you get one that fits. Or from your spanner collection. Surely you are not just going to buy 1 socket.

Regarding the front diff being LSD, I never even thought about that and I have just put standard diff oil in it, so cant answer that one.

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

The sockets were covered you moaning old shite but that was for a 2nd gen

I am going to buy one 24 mm socket cause I have up to 20mm and I dont need any others at the moment thank you. That is just greed or your make up for something by having a large socket set

I have found a sticker on the front diff and it uses open diff oil 75/90 or something.

I think I am being driven mad by this 4wd system, the engineer who designed this should have been sectioned!

When i close my eyes at night all i see is flahing 4wd lights - should I be concerned?

Anyway I have had enuf of this truck that i love to hate and I am off for a beer
        If yer ma comes fae Buckie yi must be unlucky!

Comment

All Surf front diffs are open, as Apache said.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X