What to Do???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Do???????

when you are Bored and WAITINGfor parts i started on the Bumper cos the Pasty Basher is so slow and i'm an impatient Cockney git i thought i would get that in before you did you hairdresser's armpit Graham may have a Poo mobile but you now instead of driving the Beast of Cornwall drive a Poof mobile
    cant upload the poxy photo's so here is a couple of links

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/HPIM1537.jpg
    http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=HPIM1530.jpg

And Before anything is said He started IT
    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

you useless git have we got to do everything for you

you calling me a poof and theres you with bling on yours

Last edited by stormforce; 6 May 2010, 19:24.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

AAAr if the cap fits wear it!!!!

Comment

He's probably left for you already andy. Problem is, he has to now spend most of his time, playing with his hair,in the rear view mirror. Couple this with now having to queue for toilets(apparently, 3rd gen drivers pee sitting down), he should be there about next week... Can't drive in the dark now either.....
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

and there's you meant to be at work and your playing with your bling instead
          You know your meant to have that place ready for the 2012 olympics and tha rate your going it won't be ready till 3012

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            and there's you meant to be at work and your playing with your bling instead
            You know your meant to have that place ready for the 2012 olympics and tha rate your going it won't be ready till 3012

Is he using the same builder as TonyN?

Comment

I never Promised when i would finish the train station let alone the Olympic park and the rate that the health and safety Guru's are going 3012 is about right

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Andy works for NoworkRail so that says it all really.Tony was actually working but Andy seems to be sat on his backside most of the day playing on the computer.

Comment

Andy works for NoworkRail so that says it all really.Tony was actually working but Andy seems to be sat on his backside most of the day playing on the computer.
                  Hark at you when you are supposed to be stripping truck's what are you doing.
                  sitting in front of a computer throwing forget me not's down your throat and answering ME!!!!
                  and don't give me that old chestnut about a crick in the neck

Comment

Andy works for NoworkRail so that says it all really.Tony was actually working but Since I got all gay with my 3rd gen, by the tine I've done my nails and hair, it's too late to get to andys with my parts. I'm not sure I'll EVER get there. Best if I spend the day playing on the computer.

That's a bit lazy rich.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      He's probably left for you already andy. Problem is, he has to now spend most of his time, playing with his hair,in the rear view mirror. Couple this with now having to queue for toilets(apparently, 3rd gen drivers pee sitting down), he should be there about next week... Can't drive in the dark now either.....
                      it's been put back another week as it is getting wet out again and he cant do above 30ish without mussing his hair
                      and by the way Graham if you start running out of time let me know and i'll sort the lift kit for you

Comment

Cheers andy. It's at vinces discretion.just when he needs it. I still have to order a fan stat for him as well.
                        Btw vince, I have a HOOOOGE pile of cash here. If it's ok I'll pay it in...safest place an all.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            Cheers andy. It's at vinces discretion.just when he needs it. I still have to order a fan stat for him as well.
                            Btw vince, I have a HOOOOGE pile of cash here. If it's ok I'll pay it in...safest place an all.

OK, no problem, matress getting a little lumpy?

Send any parts here when-ever, I ain't got time to leave the house!

Comment

OK, no problem, matress getting a little lumpy?

Send any parts here when-ever, I ain't got time to leave the house!
                              He he.. Yup mattress looks like a relief map of the himalayas.
                              the reason I'm tidying up.....I quit today. Long story, but all will become apparent....going to go home and spend a couple of months playing with the kids.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X