New horizons, new toys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New horizons, new toys...

Gentlefolk, been real busy, working all the hours...
    Finally decided to treat myself... and bought the following...
    Thought you might enjoy it...

out here (UAE) they come with all the toys.. so you can have one with a DVD, and one without... (this one is without)...

All I need is all the toys off my old Surf... out here and a conservative 3" lift... happy as...

The one bonus, when I do get some free time... is they tend to ignore you if you go off road, instead of charging you for thinking about it... (as long as you don't make a mess)... so spending plenty of time getting stuck in the sand...

Discovered these the other day, www.maxtrax.com.au and along with a good shovel, gets you out of most situations... don't forget the compressor and the Staun Tyre Deflators and sun block (factor 80)... they are light and really cool... they really do work like they show in the videos... and are now being supplied to all the 'agency' vehicles that are built here...

If anyone is out in region, ping me an email... we can try and sort something out...

best wishes to all....

AndyL
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AndyLala; 4 May 2010, 12:03.

Ahhh, so THAT'S where you ended up!

I do like those FJs. Not really seeing significant numbers of jap imports of those here yet. Looking forward to when they're 3rd gen money!
    Last edited by Apache; 4 May 2010, 12:08.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Only seen about two Surf's out here... and about 5 3rd Gen 4Runners...Everyone seems to buy the ForTuners... which look like the 5th gen Surfs...Diffculty for me was the work situation, but I must say I am getting used to it out here... its tough, but there are fewer 'red' bills every month...after 10 months out here, I thought I would treat myself... been driving a 2001 Dodge Durango... with a 5.9ltr Hemi Magnum V8..... what a crap car, but what a glorious sound...

Comment

Hiya Andy, wondered where you got to as well, nice truck, remember not to remove your trousers or kiss anyone or you'll end up in chokey, how long you been working out there then?
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks for the advice... ignored it upto now... what a mad (good) place...

Its been 10 months now... flown past...

Comment

Working...
          X