sorry chaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry chaps

just gone out and bought a range rover vogue 3.9 v8 i needed another 4x4 a bit quick and this came up for the measely sum of £300.it needs a little bit of tlc,but it does have the full leather interior and all the toys.but on the up side i do still have the 1st gen,when i can find the time to go and get her.
    www.overfab.uk

I had one loved it... but the reliability (hold his head in his hands and cries)

Back in the day Baby

Comment

at least i moved over to the hairdresser side..

i'm off to London in a couple of weeks so the offer will be there if needed Mark
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
        I had one loved it... but the reliability (hold his head in his hands and cries)
        reliability problems................what you on about....its a land rover product and im going to eat my own words here,because i vowed i would never buy another one.after all the shit the last one gave me.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          at least i moved over to the hairdresser side..

i'm off to London in a couple of weeks so the offer will be there if needed Mark
          i'll let you know rich, i do have alternatives now.but as always appreciate your help if all else goes tits up.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Its either the 15th/16th or the following weekend im up in London as i'm taking the trailer up loaded with a conservatory

Comment

Its either the 15th/16th or the following weekend im up in London as i'm taking the trailer up loaded with a conservatory
              whats that a new kind of pikey mobile home,makes a difference from towing a SURF.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                whats that a new kind of pikey mobile home,makes a difference from towing a SURF.
                better than a tin snail being pulled behind lol and at least its double glazed aswell

Comment

Hey mark, a fella has got to have a 4x4.

Now where did I put that loser smiley......
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

better than a tin snail being pulled behind lol and at least its double glazed aswell

Oi!

My tin snail has double glazing too.

Comment

Working...
                    X