Just bought this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought this

Bit girly i know but its for the wife day to day and perhaps a wee go myself if the weather is nice. any one ever had any experience with them?

Opinions and things to look out for??
    Attached Files

Don't drive around with the roof down, you'll have to buy the accessories from a 3rd gen to fix your hair.
    Neal

Comment

Very nice, but just in case you haven't noticed, the number plate at the front doesn't match the one at the back!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Aye, I had one. Not a soft top mind.
        Solid build quality, quiet inside, great MPG, just a superb car.
        Sorry had to get rid of mine, but it was a company car and i changed jobs.

Get the top down, who cares what other people think, jealousy is a green monster, lol
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

I'd love that if the sun ever shows up.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            Very nice, but just in case you haven't noticed, the number plate at the front doesn't match the one at the back!
            Haha yeah I did notice that!! Perhaps it's a ringer!!! They do make a 4.2l v8 but for the money I had to spend it would have been a 05 plate but I was very tempted!!

Comment

Very nice... go girly every now and then.. petrol or diesel

Back in the day Baby

Comment

tiz very good looking car
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

my girl,s got one. just make sure you do a oil & filter between service,s

Comment

It's petrol 1.8turbo seems to be ok for the size of the car, she only drives it to the train station, shops and back so the S4 might have been a bit over kill!!! Oh on a side note anyone after a cheap to run motor her old 206 will be up for sale with only 28000 on the clock, obviously I will donate to the forum if anyone from here wants it,

Comment

Excellant choice of motor mate.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                        It's petrol 1.8turbo seems to be ok for the size of the car, she only drives it to the train station, shops and back so the S4 might have been a bit over kill!!! Oh on a side note anyone after a cheap to run motor her old 206 will be up for sale with only 28000 on the clock, obviously I will donate to the forum if anyone from here wants it,
                        206 details and price please Ross.
                        Brian

Comment

The S4's not that quick. The RS6 however, now they're quick! Sound like a ###### F1 car!
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It's a 02 plate 1.1 or 1L I can't remember, moonstone silver 28000 miles cd player, air con 3dr it's never let us down just had new pads on front I will give it a clean up and post some pics up at the weekend. I was offerd 1900 as tradin but would accept 2200 I will put it In the auto trader at £2500

Comment

Working...
                            X