Attention fellow salon owners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention fellow salon owners.

Any of you fitted Roughtrax uprated rear springs? any good?
    I think I could do with some.

Nope, not me.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

tjm ones on mine
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I've fitting a few recently, they do the job fine! They are still as short as the old Procomps ones, so will dislocate if you hang the axle offroading. But they usually go back in place ok.

My Surf looks like towing other trucks, LOL, But I purposely have the truck on the trailer forward lots, they tow better with a lot of nose weight when you on the limit weight wise.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Rough Trax Springs

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          I've fitting a few recently, they do the job fine! They are still as short as the old Procomps ones, so will dislocate if you hang the axle offroading. But they usually go back in place ok.

My Surf looks like towing other trucks, LOL, But I purposely have the truck on the trailer forward lots, they tow better with a lot of nose weight when you on the limit weight wise.
          I fitted the roughtrax spings recently and they perform great, especialy with the truck loaded with equipment.
          Barron.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by red barron; 28 April 2010, 08:23.

Comment

Ooh ya bottom's looking a bit saggy there Vince.
            Is that James's truck you got there?
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Nope you just don,t know how to load a trailer the loads to far forward
              ionic SURFactant

Comment

Originally posted by steved View Post
                Nope you just don,t know how to load a trailer the loads to far forward
                see above post, you don't want the trailer anywhere near neutrally balenced, or even normal noseweight for happy towing with that much weight.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                X