Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election

Sorry to do this, but how are we all voting then?
    Labour
    2.78%
    Conservative
    33.33%
    LibDem
    22.22%
    Green
    2.78%
    UKIP
    5.56%
    BNP
    27.78%
    SNP/Plaid Cymru/Sinn Fein/Unionist etc.
    5.56%

iam not
    you should see who i have a choise of voting for
    the difference its going to make to me is nill
    i dont mean the big wigs i mean on the local side
    i have a few muslims who will do the same job coz they work on the same principles and a racest chain smokeing maggy thacther
    so i see no need to vote
    not that iam against muslims i live with muslims and mi wife is arab
    i am sure you get the picture tho
    not much piont in voting around here thats why rotherham has been labour since the early 1970's ya see
    Last edited by JUDWAK; 26 April 2010, 22:51.
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Presumably you're talking general election?
      We have local council elections here too - for the council I'll be voting differently based on the candidates & not the party...

Comment

I got a Labour flyer through for the local elections. Apparently, if I vote them in they'll lobby Boris Johnson to put my local station in underground zone 2 instead of 3. I must say I was hoping for a little more.....

Comment

i would vote for any one who was making some sence but they dont

who ever free's the weed i'll vote for em

Comment

Vote for anybody, but the incumbent, that,ll show them

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

I'm voting for anyone but the incumbent. I did though unfortunately bump into the lib dem candidate for eastourne. He looks like a kiddy fiddler.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Errrrrmmm, you don't appear to have the monster raving looney party on your poll so i can't add my vote.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

You need to vote, even if its for a fringe loony as a form of protest, it took a long time and a lot of fighting for the "common" man (and woman) to even be able to vote in this country, and in some countrys they undergo threats and phyical violence just to vote, so vote for someone,
                  (pity screaming lord sutch kicked the bucket, "monster raveing looney party" for the very young on here,)
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

ya know popeye
                    ya right

Comment

Not really sure about who to vote for really, it's all same empty promises just a different colour ribboned politician spouting them. Agree with Popeye though that you have to vote, no matter what choice there is, at least you are free to have a choice.
                      Have thought about standing as a candidate myself, got an election pledge sorted too.
                      "Vote for me in the next election. I promise that I will do everything within, and beyond, my powers to ensure that I have a comfortable and luxury lifestyle. Whereas for you the life of rising taxes and poor public service will continue unchanged. I know it’s not the happiest of election promises, but compared to the others it’s the most honest."
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Absolutely Popeye, I totally agree with you.

"If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for ... but there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. In case of doubt, vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong." Time Enough For Love; Robert Heinlein (1907-1988).

Comment

If you don't want to vote for a specific party, your best bet is to spoil your paper. They all have to be recorded and read out in public, so you can just write abuse all over it and they'll tell the candidates what you said

Comment

BNP, UKIP, Green get the grace of a separate line on your poll, yet you lump
                            SNP/Plaid Cymru/Sinn Fein/Unionist etc. into one line.

Probably a good example of the political divide in people's outlook
                            at each end of the country. I imagine most people in London and surrounding areas would have listed the parties in a similar manner.

Not said with any offence intended,
                            English independence can't come quick enough.
                            Last edited by yoshie; 27 April 2010, 12:20.
                            Brian

Comment

Quite telling that 20% intend to vote for an overt racist. Scary.

Also quite interesting that no one intends to vote for the one eyed idiot. I bet when it comes to it there'll be loads of fannies who think 'ooooh noooo I'm scared of change!!!' and tick the labour box
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X