Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redditch-lad says hello and need advice

hello everybody,
    just signed up and i want to say hello to everybody.
    my truck is a surf ssr-x 3.0l and i love it!
    i have seen a few surf's around redditch, sometimes even getting a wave or two.
    thanks to the chap who followed me into brooklyn and gave me the advice on the rear wiper.
    does anybody know where i can get a front drivers side speaker, mine crackles when i turn up the volume up, it is probably blown.
    and also a back window, on mine the little connectors have snapped of the glass.

look forward to talking to yall

Hi, sure one of the guys in here breaking a Surf wil have a speaker and as for the connectors I think you can buy a kit to replace them
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Sorry dont know about the rear glass but its easy enough to just replace the speakers with ones from Halfrauds or the like

Rob
      The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Welcome mate
        Neal

Comment

Hi

I got some front speakers fron halfords and they fiited in to the existing box quite nice!

My rear window demister has the same problem so i would be interested in a fix i did try soldering it but after a week or so it broke again.

Comment

welcome dude
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Ello and welcome

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Welcome dude!

I got front speakers from Halfrauds too. From memory I'm pretty sure they were 10cm speakers - probably these http://www.lowcostcaraudio.co.uk/lcc...593?afid=88888 and they're only a tenner and sound pretty good.

Comment

Hi and welcome.Halfords or QArgos will do the 4" speakers for the front for about £20 a pair.I have a good pair of 4" sony speakers here if your interested.make an offer on them.It will be £5 postage tho
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

welcome bud stop cranking up the tunes n the speakers will be fine lol just kidding welcome to the mad house we all live and breath surfs o and spend all off the cash that a rich bich would just love you for n lol
                    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
                    X