yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished whinging but need more advice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished whinging but need more advice!!!

right so i have finished whinging about my shocks and found some really nice ranchos that will have an awesome amount or droop for the back axle. so done and sorted. now im trying to find a nice chrome/aluminium or polished stainless steel light bar for the roof. was just wondering whether these two would fit as i was looking for some gutter rails and actually found some under the rubber just behind the doors. anyone else used these rails? do you think any of these would fit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4x4-Roof-Lamp-...item3a553705f1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aluminium-Cust...02704471323998

i have measured the width and they go from 40 - 60".
    Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Personally I'd avoid the chrome ones. Give it 12 months and they'll look more flakey than a party political broadcast...

Comment

i quite like the aluminium ones though but im just wondering if they will fit onto the rails. i dont want the light pod that people seem to be putting on.
      Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Comment

Agreed... if you like brown rust streaks on your roof...buy them. I had the first set on my A bar...Rust city

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Same with mine.
          I'm going back to rust free, black plastic until I can afford the proper stainless ones.

Thanks,

Ray.
          I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

get a thule bar and make your own i will go half on a set of thule bars with you if you like?? if your only after one for the light bar we could have one each!!

Comment

Working...
            X