Surf train request!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf train request!

Can anyone help to get a cylinder head from Tony in Basingstoke to me in Warwick? All contributions gratefully received, and tea and biscuits are available..
    it's in me shed, mate.

im in oxford on saturday, and can bring it to worcester, or anywhere within 20 miles of there, if s any help.
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

We could do with getting his old head to me first, in case I need his shims and cam when rebuilding Stormys good one. Then the built one needs to go back Chillet.

Saturdays a little quick, I haven't got good used head from Stormy yet, then it needs stripped and pressure testing, then rebuilding.. lol
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I'll send you the bits of mine, Tony or I'll kick the arse out of peoples good nature on here!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

yeah, ok, forget my post then!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            We could do with getting his old head to me first, in case I need his shims and cam when rebuilding Stormys good one. Then the built one needs to go back Chillet.

Saturdays a little quick, I haven't got good used head from Stormy yet, then it needs stripped and pressure testing, then rebuilding.. lol
            i did the sniffer test about 3 weeks ago and the head was ok.I'll get the head off hopefully Weds and sent Thurs if not then it will be sent Fri and you'll get it Monday Tony.What addy do you want me to send it to,your home addy or the workshop
            I got a 2nd gen speed sensor if you want it £25 delivered or is it for a 3rd gen you need it for
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              i did the sniffer test about 3 weeks ago and the head was ok.I'll get the head off hopefully Weds and sent Thurs if not then it will be sent Fri and you'll get it Monday Tony.What addy do you want me to send it to,your home addy or the workshop
              I got a 2nd gen speed sensor if you want it £25 delivered or is it for a 3rd gen you need it for
              Send it to house, there's often no-one at workshop.

I'll leave it up to him if he wants it pressure tested, its only £30ish, but this is Chillet ( ), and it'll add a day or 2 to the time getting it built...

Sensors are for a 3rd Gen with duff speedo, I don't know if they are the same or not, I've not checked codes to find out which one yet either. If LL hasn't got them or wants to leave gearboxes complete, I'll try and find out if 2nd Gen ones are the same, if they are I have spare 2nd Gen T/cases and autoboxes here anyway, but thanks.

Comment

Go on then, Lets have a test on the head too. It's only money!
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Theres a phrase none of us would have expected from this source. You must have been a bit careful with the inheritance ??
                  Good luck in getting everything fixed Charlie

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

Theres a phrase none of us would have expected from this source. You must have been a bit careful with the inheritance ??
                    Good luck in getting everything fixed Charlie

Bogus
                    Nope! blew the lot! I get a bit punch drunk when I start spending. I think it's the fumes off my wallet... Just thrown 150 quid at Roughtrax too...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X