No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Folks
    I'm new to the forum though I've been reading up on what I might like to buy. Was looking at Surfs about five years ago but then foolishly got something else that I've never been happy with. About that time a guy I know on a scottish island bought one and after speaking to him a few weeks ago and he being very pleased with his SSRX I've decided to take the plunge.
    I'm gonna be looking for a third Gen surf and will probably be posting more questions once I can access the forum.

Ello and welcome

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Hi there!

Eee it's a cracking forum, is this. I'm sure you'll find it useful and the members friendly.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse
        I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

theres a nice 3 in dumfries / edinburgh at the moment - ebay or auto trader - cant remember which. ebay
          ah yes, ebay.
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
          andy
          If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

wellcome and happy hunting for your 3rd gen
            S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

hello and welcome!!

Comment

Hello & welcome, recently took the plunge myself and got a 3rd gen, absolutly love it, good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I'm still coming to grips with the way the forum works this thread seems to be a second one, I missed this earlier. Thanks for the tip off for ebay, been having a look. one coming up in Nottingham anyday now too. Looking for lowish milage and tidy example. Looked at a ssrx last week but the flopping flange that went into the transfer box really put me off though I said to someone it didn't look to be leaking oil but he pointed out it may not have had any oil in the transfer box!! Looking at the prop shaft I found a grease nipple that looked like it was a stranger to grease.
                  I may get lucky in the next few days, will look for a bargain.

Comment

Working...
                  X