X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see you all tomorrow

off soon to collect the truck
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

hehehe!! you're like a dog with two di....er bones.

Comment

sits waiting for pictures
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Rich and will in the same car...there's the two di.....err...bones
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

bet you enjoy the journey home more than going there
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

got home at 3.54 this morning.I can't believe the power and mpg of it.
            3/4 of a tank of fuel and 30.2 mpg and 325m.We kept at about 65 to 70mph most of the way but for a few miles i was doing about 80mph so that did knock the consumption down a little to what it was but overall i am well impressed with it.
            A big thanks to Pirate for taking me up to collect it and we had a hell of a laugh on the way.
            Mark(surfman77) who i bought the truck from is a great guy and was a pleasure buying the truck from him.It was everything he said and whoever bought it wouldn't of been dissapointed

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              got home at 3.54 this morning.I can't believe the power and mpg of it.
              3/4 of a tank of fuel and 30.2 mpg and 325m.We kept at about 65 to 70mph most of the way but for a few miles i was doing about 80mph so that did knock the consumption down a little to what it was but overall i am well impressed with it.
              A big thanks to Pirate for taking me up to collect it and we had a hell of a laugh on the way.
              Mark(surfman77) who i bought the truck from is a great guy and was a pleasure buying the truck from him.It was everything he said and whoever bought it wouldn't of been dissapointed
              Another convert to the 3rd gen then ? Great vehicles, especially with that intercooler. I get around 30-32 on a longish motorway run provided I stick to the speed limits, which of course I do, but general tootling around its more like 25. Welcome to the club. You wont be disappointed

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Well done You !
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

i am so knackered now and the ole hip is killing but it was well worth it tho
                  I just got to figure out how to use the ruddy heater and climate control cause its either playing up or i just ain't use to this type of thing

Comment

Wheres the pics?????

Can you not select the temp you want then slide fan control to Auto?
                    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

I'll go get some pics now of it.
                      This truck don't have the slide controls its all computerised and turn knobs and a couple of buttons.Somehow i got it on climate control and i can't do anything else with the heater.I'll figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        i am so knackered now and the ole hip is killing but it was well worth it tho
                        I just got to figure out how to use the ruddy heater and climate control cause its either playing up or i just ain't use to this type of thing
                        I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Comment

Very nice Sir,nice indeedy.

Digital Controls..................i'd be fecked as well

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1 View Post
                              sits waiting for pictures
                              JB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows things.??? Did you get the pics i sent when there were 10 trucks in your garden???

Sorry,highjack alert!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X