Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Road Motor Bikes

Morning All

I wondered if anyone on here does any off road motor biking? Having the Surf has got me into green laning and I thought I'd like to try some of it on a bike.

Not ridden a bike for years so have no idea what to look for in a bike. I only have a few hundred pounds to spend so it might just be a pipe dream!

Cheers

Trucksurfer

Something like this would be ideal for you I reckon...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Comment

I used to ride one of these years ago with my mates, had many a hour of riding across the local fields pi$$ing off the local residents!!

Yamaha YZ80

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/yz-80_W0QQitem...item335c687b34
      Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Try using your surf instead you won't fall over or get run over by the surf overtaking you
        I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Yeah i had a YZ250 up until not long ago. Brilliant fun if you've got somewhere to take them. It cost me 500 quid and i had it for three years and rode it loads without anything going wrong with it.

Comment

There didn't seem to be a lot that my son's Montesa couldn't cope with at Cowm Quarry. Think its a 250cc.
            Attached Files
            If at first you don't succeed,
            Destroy all evidence that you even tried.

Comment

Yeah i'd like a trials bike as well, good for quarries and chalk pits etc. Did he pay much for it?

Comment

Some where on here a few years ago I put some piccies up of Dougie on his bike. He goes all over the mountains now often takes a fishing fod and wee tent onto the hill lochs. He had a gasgas now has a montessa.

We like the trails bike as it doesnt cause damage to the hill side and is far more versatile than the dirt bike. It also goes where no dirt bike could ever dream of going.

Cheers H
                www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll check out the links.

Comment

He's had the Montesa in the photo a couple of years now and I think he paid around £900 for it, although it was in mint condition. Its an awsome machine....I just wish I was young enough and flexible (energetic) enough to ride one myself.
                    If at first you don't succeed,
                    Destroy all evidence that you even tried.

Comment

Working...
                    X