discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discovery

1000 page views, 105 watchers, upto £750 in bids and still best part of 3 days to go. we are talking of my ebay ad for my disco.
    all fingers crossed. the more it goes for the more i can get for my surf
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

good luck John.
    Prices on ebay have gone mad recently.But be aware there have been alot of ########s refusing to pay for vehicles they have won
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      good luck John.
      Prices on ebay have gone mad recently.But be aware there have been alot of ########s refusing to pay for vehicles they have won
      thats my worry

getting fed up with emails offering silly money, or buy it now requests and whats wrong with it m8 ( its an offroader thats been used, its a land rover for gods sake, need i say more)

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
        thats my worry

getting fed up with emails offering silly money, or buy it now requests and whats wrong with it m8 ( its an offroader thats been used, its a land rover for gods sake, need i say more)

Out of curiosity, what (non-cosmetically) was wrong with it and how much did you sell it for?

Thanks,
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Ptarmigan View Post
          Out of curiosity, what (non-cosmetically) was wrong with it and how much did you sell it for?

Thanks,
          Jon

It's tragic really he made the mistake of going for a 10 day auction instead of 3 day.

By the end of the auction the Disco had rotted away and he had only a tenners worth of scrap left.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            It's tragic really he made the mistake of going for a 10 day auction instead of 3 day.

By the end of the auction the Disco had rotted away and he had only a tenners worth of scrap left.

LOL

It wasn't quite that bad...

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

within a week after the auction
              the head went
              the cam belt tentsioner went
              the clutch fryed
              the buyer wasn't happy

there again he did give it a good old thrashing at Kirton and tixover within days of buying it

Comment

Poor, poor b*****d!

After I stopped laughing and nearly wetting myself, I'm now even more concerned about getting a Landy... :-S

Should I be getting a Pajero instead or perhaps there is such a thing as a LandCruiser with 7 seats somewhere (that doesn't cost a bomb)? At this rate I will end up with a Punto :-(

Comment

if you want ultimate reliability then don't look at a landy, there isn't one that has not broken down anywhere. its a landy thing

Comment

Working...
                  X