Sometimes I wonder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I wonder.

Sometimes I watch these clips and wonder what is in peoples heads.
    This has never happened to me. Has it happened to you?

poor Toyota
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Never happened to me but it did happen to someone when my dad worked at the post office.

An old bloke came out of the hotel next to the sorting office, drunk as a lord, and got into his big automatic Jag. He floored the accelerator thinking he was hitting the brake and panicked. He flattened a bit of fence (which then acted as a ramp) on the edge of the car park and went flying across the courtyard at the back of the sorting office where the lorries used to load/unload.

This courtyard is a good 30 foot or so down from the level of the hotel car park.

Like I said, he went flying across the courtyard and into the side of a royal mail HGV trailer. He wasn't seriously injured but pretty shocked and the police were called, arrested him and he got done for drink driving, criminal damage, etc.

Comment

F***in a$$wipes.. I've had 3 cars done @ a cost to me of almost £800, no one left details. If they leave like that expecting to get away with it they should get a 24month ban at least. If I ever catch somone doing ours again i've a whole lot of rage to unleash on them

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
        F***in a$$wipes.. I've had 3 cars done @ a cost to me of almost £800, no one left details. If they leave like that expecting to get away with it they should get a 24month ban at least. If I ever catch somone doing ours again i've a whole lot of rage to unleash on them
        I always write a note and tuck it under the wiper blade.

This is in case someone is watching.

The note just says 'Sorry'
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
          And you wonder why I get a bit nervous driving your truck? it's the 6'2" of fireman than owns it ! LOL

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

What!?
            When I got back from work one Sunday afternoon a few years ago, I heard this almighty SMASH. I opened the front door of which I had just closed (I was a little confused if it was the door that made the noise!) Then, out in the street, drunk driver had hit a parked car. Parked car completely ruined, 7 series BMW, bent chassis.

When the Police came to breathalise him he was way over the limit. THEN immediately after, they asked him to move his vehicle and park it as it was obstucting traffic...

What??
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i once did it
              i rammed 2 cars out side my house then reversed to the end of the street and did it again wrote one off and made a mess of the other
              the surf was fine i just pulled to bullbar back off the bonnet with mi JCB
              it was a very bad day
              but i'd do it again even tho i regreted it
              and they know i would do it again
              i was teaching peolpe to open there ears and stop being bullys
              it worked
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

that one cost almost £300 to sort, Tonia's car had similar done on the rear (pavement side..go figure.?) which was £300+. My old mans had the same as the cossie & we had a 206 that had been dinked half way up the bonnet. Thought I'd done that one with the surf so i backed it up..nothing lined up *phew*

We live on a one way street so non of them 'should' of happened but there you go.

Comment

Working...
                X