Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok its been nearly a year since I checked in

Hi Everyone

Cant believe it has been so long last post I finished off saying I wouldn't leave it so long before popping in. I was really busy this last 10 months and forgot to stop. I am now looking for something to pull my trailers as the little Xtrail is not really up for the task. I wonder about buying a newish Surf. Maybe 3 years old without all the old head problems I used to have.

It is really true what they say the longer you leave it the harder it gets to say hello. I really miss the craic and the good times I had on here. I just havent had the time to stop. I use the computer al the time but made myself keep away so I could get the work done without distractions.

Hope things settle and that I can make the time.

Any Ideas on the Surf would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is well ans no disasters have befallen anyone. I am going to Woodvale rally this year so hope to seee some of you there.

Cheers H
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Hiya you ole bugga hows things.
    My beast blew the engine friday night so i bought a new to me 3rd gen 1999 truck on saturday.
    Mainly the same crowd on here and a few moved to another forum but all is well
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      Hiya you ole bugga hows things.
      My beast blew the engine friday night so i bought a new to me 3rd gen 1999 truck on saturday.
      Mainly the same crowd on here and a few moved to another forum but all is well

Oh eck thats not so good I;m doing really well mate www.brydenenterprises.co.uk has really taken off and I love it who has moved on. I hope Apaches still around i need stickers.

Are there 2003 on models for sale what age do they start inporting them. good to see your still around the surf world.

Cheers H

Comment

there has been a couple of newish surfs on ebay.A 2004 and i think a 2006.
        Vince has the newest surf that i know of and thats a 2001
        I had to move quick on getting another truck as i need a decent truck for towing as i do so much travelling to collect trucks now for the breaking business i do that i can't afford to be to long with out one.
        Apache is still here
        Biohazzard comes on here occassionally but now stays on daemon4x4 Mattf's site
        There is a good crowd on here still tho
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome back. I wondered where you had got to! How are the skies looking up there?
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Hello
            A few of us are heading your way in early June, doing a Hebrides road trip.
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Welcome back, I'm pretty new here by your standards

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Hi John seems longer than a year now, seems ages since me first met, nice to hear things are going well for ya mate n sorry we missed ya last Trip.
                We'll be up n around your neck o' the woods again this year in June (Hebrides Trip) may catch up with ya this time round...
                Glad to see ya still got the craving for for another Truck, ya Gotta go 3.0l
                Good Luck

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hi John, glad to see the business has taken off, and that you've still got that beautifull holiday place!
                  Dont lose touch with the forum or i'll never find it! (and i'm determined to go there one day)
                  Hope you and the family are well

Alan
                  www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1 View Post
                    I hope Apaches still around i need stickers.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hi folks I hope to see you all in June give me some warning and I will make sure i am at home.

I really do miss the craic I will call into matts for tea and biccies got to go and meet an appointment will look in tonight if i get home.

I either need a newish surf or a merc panel van decisions decisions i know where my heart lies.

Comment

hello dude nice to see ya back mate

i would follow your heart if you dont you will regret it
                        up stairs is for thinking only
                        down stairs is for funn only
                        its your heart that says what you realy want
                        i follow mi heart always
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                          i follow mi heart always, and magnetic lines of force sometimes...
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

ok i follow them too
                            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

trouble is that if i follow me heart I might get a shiney surf and not enough space for the tools.

I will be needing to revamp on the sticker fromt Andy i'll give you a shout if I get round to taking the plunge.

Cheers Guys H

Comment

Working...
                              X