Ooops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooops

Just stuck £13 worth of diesel in my non diesel Surf. Filled it right up with unleaded and seems ok, a little lacking in power but it runs. Even with my horrible lack of attention it still never lets me down...love it!

Ooops! That was a waste :/ Keep topping up with 95 Ron.

What you might do is overheat your catalytic convertor if you have one / two.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

hmmmm, will keep an eye on it. Yeah going to squeeze more regular in there as quickly and as soon as possible!!

Comment

its a bit late but think green and slap your hand when it go's for the black nozzle i did it years ago with a works van right to the top but i never started it the boss was well pleased not lol
        Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 15 April 2010, 23:03.
        S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

6 years ago .... just stopped smoking .... in Warwick Services filling diesel into empty tank of brand new Mitzubishi spacestar (lovely motor ...wife in love with it till 'Aunt Sally' came along and now we selling it so she can keep surf), only it wasn't diesel it was gob smacking petrol!!!! Luckilly, I hadn't moved or started it.

£300 later and 3hrs added on we have finally been allowed out of treatment centre with just enough fuel to return to same services. Another £40 down the spout before we can carry on.

I never lost my temper, I kept a happy smile on my face throughout. I reckon that because I was in so much control over my addiction, this small irritating incident was minor. (but I still remember feeling like this ................ , at one point)

One guy, a legend, managed to fill his Jag twice! on the wrong stuff, same day, just returned from centre and immediately did it again ...

Comment

Originally posted by bboy02 View Post
            Just stuck £13 worth of diesel in my non diesel Surf. Filled it right up with unleaded and seems ok, a little lacking in power but it runs. Even with my horrible lack of attention it still never lets me down...love it!
            In fairness, £13 ten years ago might have been an issue, but thats only about a pint or so with todays prices isn't it?

Comment

Working...
            X