yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veg Oil Whos Doing It Now And What You Paying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veg Oil Whos Doing It Now And What You Paying?

Whos using it?
    How much you paying?
    Where you buying it from?
    Sunflower, veg or other?

Now derv is £1.20 minimum im looking at lowering my fuel cost.

Got a 94 2.4td surf.

Thanks guys,
    Last edited by Gupster; 15 April 2010, 07:57.
    Gupster
    www.cfs-fire.co.uk
    Cornwall Fire & Security

Best at the moment is Tesco - £5 for 6L (83.3p/L). Offer only applies until 24/05 though apparently. I think Asda have a similar offer on at the moment too.

Normally I get it from a local cash & carry place in 20L drums but they've gone up in price to £16.99 as of last week (85p/L). I'm gonna check out a few other places before I next need to fill up to try & find the cheapest place.

There is a guy from Bolton who does SVO at about 50p/L but you have to buy 200L/1000L at a time from him. I don't have his contact details but I'm sure someone will be along with them at some point...

Comment

Originally posted by Gupster View Post
      Whos using it?
      How much you paying?
      Sunflower, veg or other?

Got a 94 2.4td surf.

Thanks guys,
      £1.27 per litre up here for derv I used to make my own bio diesel but I could not get right and had to eventually take my fuel tank out and clean it etc and the amount of fuel filters I was going through was obscene but I am back using good clean veg . The best I can get it for here is around £0.90 a litre, not good I know but there is still a bit of a saving on a tank full. I run around 60% oil...

Comment

Costco.

When the price of fuel goes up, the price of everything else, including SVO because of transport costs and WVO because of demand, goes up too.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

im back on veg after a lay of due to cost of veg but booker cash n carry its £14.49 for 20lt in birkenhead 100% veg now for 4 weeks roll on the good weather

Comment

Whos using it?
            How much you paying?
            Sunflower, veg or other?

Got a 94 2.4td surf.

Thanks guys,

Have a look here also ..
            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55767

oohh about ....5p per litre n a little time filtering
            Good Luck
            Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
              Best at the moment is Tesco - £5 for 6L (83.3p/L). Offer only applies until 24/05 though apparently. I think Asda have a similar offer on at the moment too.

Normally I get it from a local cash & carry place in 20L drums but they've gone up in price to £16.99 as of last week (85p/L). I'm gonna check out a few other places before I next need to fill up to try & find the cheapest place.

There is a guy from Bolton who does SVO at about 50p/L but you have to buy 200L/1000L at a time from him. I don't have his contact details but I'm sure someone will be along with them at some point...
              Would it be you who I was following ... Red Bull traffic lights? Grey Surf with big "I run on veg!" (or something similar), with some oblique sticker above it referring to your father's bum!

I was going to beep and wave but then being in my Ford Ranger 2wheeldrive pick-up I got all coy and ignored you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
                Would it be you who I was following ... Red Bull traffic lights? Grey Surf with big "I run on veg!" (or something similar), with some oblique sticker above it referring to your father's bum!

I was going to beep and wave but then being in my Ford Ranger 2wheeldrive pick-up I got all coy and ignored you lol
                Hahaha! No - wasn't me!

There are a lot of Surfs in the area though - at least four I know of in my "village" (Silverdale).

One of them has a forum sticker on as well but I haven't been able to work out if it's currently owned by a forum member or not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                  Hahaha! No - wasn't me!

There are a lot of Surfs in the area though - at least four I know of in my "village" (Silverdale).

One of them has a forum sticker on as well but I haven't been able to work out if it's currently owned by a forum member or not yet.
                  Ah well ..... mine's a green SURF with bit of spare slung underneath and this real ugly driver - assuming it's me and not the missus! - and .... when they appear .... I'll be showing off my new stickers!

Comment

Ah well ..... mine's a green SURF with bit of spare slung underneath and this real ugly driver - assuming it's me and not the missus! - and .... when they appear .... I'll be showing off my new stickers!
                    Which bit of the city do you live in?

Comment

I'm buying 20lt drums from Bookers for £15.

Free used oil has dried up, the suppliers now PAYS to take old oil away, so we're not getting it anymore from pub.

But at least new stuff is clean, so can go straight in.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

mate of mine pays approx 90p a litre for bio from sundance in wales - its sold as heating fuel, so naturally he only uses it to run the heater in the truck.....
                        If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

I'll be showing off my new stickers!
                          I'll be sporting a "Support your local Chippy" !! Sticker

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

£14.97 from Costco for 20 litres.
                            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Whos using it?
                              How much you paying?
                              Sunflower, veg or other?
                              Just started to use veg oil today, ASDA sell 6L for a fiver, same as Tesco.
                              Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Working...
                              X