to all on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all on the forum

this goes to the owners of the forum, admin staff, mods, contributors and registered members....

What a fantastic forum this is, I have been active on many forums before (mainly warez), but this is by far the most welcoming, friendly forum I have subcribed to, I think we all share one thing in common, the passion and love for our trucks.

i have only been a member since feb, and have only had my truck for less than two weeks but already it feels like i have been on here for years, everyone and i mean everyone has been kind and polite to myself when i have either started a thread, asked a question or replyed to a post from anothe member.

Keep up the great work guys, i think everyone here deserves a pat on the back ;-)
    Keep On Truckin!

YOUR A
    Brian

Comment

To be fair, I got to admit I went through that phase not long after Id read nearly every thread on the forum and sorted out/understood a lot more about my surf. hiluxsurf.co.uk is worth its weight in gold........good job its just a bunch of 0's and 1's. I will join I promise, can I join if I serenade the mods with a jaunty tune and some ripe moves ?
      Last edited by tristanjay; 13 April 2010, 17:33.

Comment

Originally posted by yogigypsy View Post
        this goes to the owners of the forum, admin staff, mods, contributors and registered members....

What a fantastic forum this is, I have been active on many forums before (mainly warez), but this is by far the most welcoming, friendly forum I have subcribed to, I think we all share one thing in common, the passion and love for our trucks.

i have only been a member since feb, and have only had my truck for less than two weeks but already it feels like i have been on here for years, everyone and i mean everyone has been kind and polite to myself when i have either started a thread, asked a question or replyed to a post from anothe member.

Keep up the great work guys, i think everyone here deserves a pat on the back ;-)
        Go on then, i'll let you part with £15 for your yearly subs.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Your quite right I think, I've frequented many forums in my time closest to this one revolved around an online game at its hight.

Truely great foum with truely great people.

Indeed thank you all.

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Ahem,
            The best way to show your appreciation would be to pay the subscription /donation fee.
            Voluntary of course.
            But its got to be worth at least the money you've saved from the information gleaned on here.
            Peace
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Agreed - even if you don't drive a surf
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I love you too!

Sorry
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                  Agreed - even if you don't drive a surf
                  Ya see yogigypsy & calos even bird's without surf's pay subs.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                    Ya see yogigypsy & calos even bird's without surf's pay subs.
                    I shall be paying my subs in the next week or two, not sure if the paypal account accepts direct transfers from my paypal as I do not have a debit card, I suppose the onlt way to see if it works would be just to try and pay!!

Then will everyone stop going on at me to pay??? I was only trying to pay everybody here a compliment, jeees, begining to wish I hadnt!!
                    Keep On Truckin!

Comment

My paypal account is up the swanny at the moment, Mudskipper is gonna use his to pay my subs when I give the pound notes at the next RESPONCE 4X4 MEET AT THE TOWN HOUSE PUB IN LLANDUDNO AT 19:30 ON THIS THE THIRD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH.

pLUG PLUG.

peace
                      cal
                      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by yogigypsy View Post
                        Then will everyone stop going on at me to pay??? I was only trying to pay everybody here a compliment, jeees, begining to wish I hadnt!!
                        Thats better, a little grumpiness!!! Now you fit in..

You don't have to pay, no one should feel under pressure from others to. But every sub helps and we like to think its worth helping fund the forum, just some people just don't do subtle.

Thanks for the initial comments.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                          Thats better, a little grumpiness!!! Now you fit in..

You don't have to pay, no one should feel under pressure from others to. But every sub helps and we like to think its worth helping fund the forum, just some people just don't do subtle.

Thanks for the initial comments.

TBH it took me a year before i started paying subs but since meeting nigel "koi" & chating about the forum i realized its hard work to keep on top of thing & keep this place going.

"Don't love him enough yet though to get a silver star.

Comment

And to get a red star you have to be a party member, hand over ya pin number, put a dress on and mount a horse, so comrade carlos we can expect your subs by return or its off to the Gulag!! (or is it off with your Gulags? cant remember)
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              And to get a red star you have to be a party member, hand over ya pin number, put a dress on and mount a horse, so comrade carlos we can expect your subs by return or its off to the Gulag!! (or is it off with your Gulags? cant remember)
                              LMAO
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X