glasgow lad in need of help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glasgow lad in need of help !!!!

hi folks i was just wondering if any of you lads would mind giving my brakes the once over and possibly a bleeding as i cant get into any the local garages and dont want to drive to far with them the way they are be happy to pay for your time and expert eye cause this problems beginning to get on my last nerve and i need the surf to move house
    [B][U]ALMIGHTY CHUBBY[/U][/B]

Try these they maybe ya best bet atmo.... with no replies yet ...(there in ya neck o' the woods too)
    SMC ... www.scottishmudclub.com

Hi n welcome n Good Luck

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

cheers Diezel Weazel ill give them a try

Comment

Any joy mate? Just seen your post!

Comment

no as of yet gonna try an independent garage of a lad i used to work with years ago see if he can get me in the day cause im hating having to drive the old beemer the surfs got under my skin lol

Comment

just a wee update went to the indy he dont take 4x4 went to quick fit same thing they wont touch it but everyones saying the same servo fubar so theyve all said need to go to toyota but no chance im paying over the odds for it so ive sourced a servo and master complete from stormforce so just need to find someone to fit it for me would try it myself but wouldnt have a clue where to start never touched a servo before so if anyone knows of anybody in the glasgow area that be willing to fit it on the cheap when i get it delivered it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

I wouldnt have a scooby anyway,you might be better starting a new post as there are a few guys from Glasgow area that might be able to help ye!

Comment

just a wee update the brake problem sorted itself pedal went hard and i lost the rag and pressed on the pedal as hard as possible all of a sudden the pedal went back to operating normaly and so far been ok for past few days still gonna replace the servo etc when it gets here but just thought id let everyone know in case it helps diagnose the problem

Comment

Originally posted by chubby View Post
                  just a wee update the brake problem sorted itself pedal went hard and i lost the rag and pressed on the pedal as hard as possible all of a sudden the pedal went back to operating normaly and so far been ok for past few days still gonna replace the servo etc when it gets here but just thought id let everyone know in case it helps diagnose the problem
                  I will get your parts sorted asap now the truck is at the workshop and ready to strip.I'm sorry they couldn't be sorted sooner but i've been stuffed till late last week getting the truck to the unit.
                  For you and the others i'll sort out a good price on any parts on next order as you had to wait
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

no problem storm much appreciated mate trucks ok the now so not dying for the parts at the moment but thanks for letting me know

Comment

Working...
                    X