undersealing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undersealing!!

What a messy job this was!! I got covered in the stuff, as did the road outside my house!! Greased her all up while I was underneath.

Had to go to B&Q to get some paint thinners to clean it all of my face/hands/arms/neck!!! you get the picture, and the ####### behind the counter asked me for ID!!! he looked like he was just out of nappies, i felt like pouring the thinners all over him!!

All thats left now is to get the cv boot replaced and get the floor pan wax oiled or oil sprayed and then she is ready to go play in some mud!!

Here are some pics of todays work.

Keep On Truckin!

[quote=yogigypsy;629043]What a messy job this was!! I got covered in the stuff, as did the road outside my house!! Greased her all up while I was underneath.

Had to go to B&Q to get some paint thinners to clean it all of my face/hands/arms/neck!!! you get the picture, and the ####### behind the counter asked me for ID!!! he looked like he was just out of nappies, i felt like pouring the thinners all over him!!

All thats left now is to get the cv boot replaced and get the floor pan wax oiled or oil sprayed and then she is ready to go play in some mud!!

Hi,
    I was wondering.....why did you not use spray on underseal?
    Hardly any mess at all, better coverage and looks soooooooo much better!

Comment

I bought the brushable underseal as it was a really good price, it cost me just over 11quid for a 5L can, and there is enough in there for another 4 or 5 applications. I know its a more messy doing it this way, but I enjoyed it. For some reason I really enjoy tinkering with my truck, I have never felt like this with any other vehicle I have owned!!
      Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Originally posted by yogigypsy View Post
        For some reason I really enjoy tinkering with my truck, I have never felt like this with any other vehicle I have owned!!
        Know what you mean! It's all part of a plot by Japan to take over the world!

Comment

For some reason I really enjoy tinkering with my truck, I have never felt like this with any other vehicle I have owned!!
          Have to agree there, service time tomorrow and throughly enjoy working on my truck, having said that if I post up a thread saying HELP!!!!!, you'll know it's all gone pete tong.
          Neal

Comment

.. For some reason I really enjoy tinkering with my truck, I have never felt like this with any other vehicle I have owned!!
            Yup every single job I've done on my truck has been the same, even changing the headlamps normaly having to remove so much of the truck would annoy me, but for some reason I enjoyed seeing how well everything fitted together, going to be undersealing my fri-sat, and I'm actually looking forward to it oO

Strange powers these trucks have over their owners.

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X