No announcement yet.

F###in cotton buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know all the warnings about sticking things in ya ear but a gental poke with a bud feels nice and after a bath drys em out, silly old sod
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Don't worry, I do it all the time, try working under muddy trucks or house building all day, I hook all sorts of crap out, sawdust, grinder dust, mud, oil

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Let the dog see one of these cotton buds first then let the dog scare it out.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

just tell a young chav you have bud in your ear
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
            just tell a young chav you have bud in your ear
            Neal

Comment

Went to the GP today and it's definatly in there, they had a poke to no avail apart from makeing my ear hurt and now i cant hear anything out that side, told me to go to the A&E which i'm doing tomorrow morn

Comment

cotton in your ear bud,thats not good.

Comment

Ian, don't pour any type of liquid in your ear, especially water! It will only make the cotton bud expand.

Best wait until you get to A & E mate.
                  'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

The nurse try'd this water pump thing to see if it'd float out but it didn't, then the doc had a poke with some twezers and it hurt like a SOB, last soddin time i stick anything in my ear, hopeing the A&E can get the bugger out,

Comment

Have you tried getting someone to blow through the other ear?
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                        Have you tried getting someone to blow through the other ear?
                        No one will touch it, it's times like this you find out who your friends are

Comment

You DAFT TART PMSL
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Have you tried getting another cotton bud, dipping it into honey and then using the sticky end to try and retrieve the dry cotton bud from your ear?
                            It won't feel very pleasant but the honey will wash away with luke warm water.

If it is too far gone though then I would wait for the A&E.
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                              Have you tried getting another cotton bud, dipping it into honey and then using the sticky end to try and retrieve the dry cotton bud from your ear?
                              It won't feel very pleasant but the honey will wash away with luke warm water.

If it is too far gone though then I would wait for the A&E.
                              either that or he'll get a swarm of bees after him..
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Doh buggeration, started as a bit of giggle, but sorry to hear that it's as bad as this mate.

I'm sure A&E will get the sod out without too much problem, hell if they can get a moblie phone out of someones arse (bizzare ER)then this should be easy.

peace
                                cal
                                Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X