• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Surfenstein

Need to speak to you regarding some work. PM/mail me
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Originally posted by Danno View Post
    Need to speak to you regarding some work. PM/mail me
    He was here earlier but has gone...........

Try getting him via

www.outrageousoffroad.co.uk
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

i cant pm or mail danno, give me a ring on the number,on our contacts page of the web addy bio posted above.if im not there then speak to neil or denzel.one of us will be able to help you out,is this about the sas?
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Ahh sas, whats one of them cost Mark? just for future referance.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          Ahh sas, whats one of them cost Mark? just for future referance.
          surely you and luke can do that between you?

but it depends really bio supplied his own front axle and we did the rest,it works out about £2500.basically for that you get a complete strip down of the axle,all new bearings,seals,brake discs,pads,new oil and a respray, new springs,shocks,we use the original cross steer surf sytem but we modify the n/s steering arm,dual steering dampers and your choice of gators.oh and as much lift as you want.
          Last edited by surfenstein; 11 April 2010, 09:27.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yeah we were talking about it the other day and decided that would probably be the next job to that truck. We just so happen to have an axle lying around also. We probably will end up doing it ourselves, it would just be so much nicer to drive it into someone else's workshop and drive it back out done without getting your hands dirty for once. Locating the springs to maintain the lift or even higher might be an issue though unless Luke has a set in his boys heaven.
            BTW keep your eyes open for a set of 14"x15s please.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
            X