oh well hear we go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh well hear we go again

got the call this morning to go to a project up at hull, was hoping to get something a little closer to home so that I could get back at the weekends, no chance from there but its work for the year

With things the way they are I guess Hull is better than naff all?!

Good luck with everything there.

Thanks,

Ray.
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Hope you have your passport ready ?Are you going to be in the centre or out in the East Riding ?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

its the easington to ganstead pipeline project, dont know where the yard is yet or where I will be parking my caravan.
        they are not working a 7 day week on that project is there much round there to do on a sunday?

Comment

Now let me see ...mmm much to do ? err in winter no in summer plenty its a bit barren out in them parts ! A few Surf owners out there though, when you are settled in give us a shout and will help you with where to go etc I go across to Hull and Beverley quite regularly and hear a lot about the pipeline job big investment etc !

Comment

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
            With things the way they are I guess Hull is better than naff all?!

Good luck with everything there.

Thanks,

Ray.
            chears mate

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              Now let me see ...mmm much to do ? err in winter no in summer plenty its a bit barren out in them parts ! A few Surf owners out there though, when you are settled in give us a shout and will help you with where to go etc I go across to Hull and Beverley quite regularly and hear a lot about the pipeline job big investment etc !
              yeh chears for that, you always feel at a bit of a loose end on some of these jobs when you are not working and you dont know anyone or you way around
              last year I was down kent and would just go for a drive round just for something to do, but went to brands hatch to see the superbikes one sunday that was a great day out

Comment

hay i run to hull docks may be we could meet up for a beer
                S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post
                  hay i run to hull docks may be we could meet up for a beer
                  yeh that would be good, the only thing is I am working til 7pm in the week and the only day off is a sunday.

Comment

Work is work, don't knock it plenty of people wish they had some, then again plenty of people are happy they don't; your one of the former, more power to yah.

peace
                    cal
                    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                      Work is work, don't knock it plenty of people wish they had some, then again plenty of people are happy they don't; your one of the former, more power to yah.

peace
                      cal
                      thing is with my game is you have to make hay when the sun shines so to speak, I end up having all winter off.
                      but it does have its compensations like the 8wd terberg truck I am driving this week.
                      next week we are supposed to be starting the stringing, for that I am on a volvo artic with a 60 ft rear stear trailer, that makes things interesting

Comment

The locals are going to love you ! Bit cold over your way this morning ? they werescraping frost off the windscreens at Hessle this morning !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                          The locals are going to love you ! Bit cold over your way this morning ? they werescraping frost off the windscreens at Hessle this morning !
                          was a bit fresh last night but just a heavy dew on the surf this morning at 6.30.
                          there has been a few pipelines put in round here over the last few years so I think they must be getting used to us now

Comment

Working...
                          X