speakers again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speakers again!!

just checked the wiring diagram for the rear speakers on here, and it looks quite complicated, im upgrading my speakers and i thought i would be able just to unplug the old ones, chop the wire, stick a terminal on it and plug both wires onto the new speaker, but from what i can see on the wiring diagram it doesnt look that simple, Has anyone had any problems changing the rear speakers and which coloured wires are the positive and negative???
    Keep On Truckin!

Originally posted by yogigypsy View Post
    just checked the wiring diagram for the rear speakers on here, and it looks quite complicated, im upgrading my speakers and i thought i would be able just to unplug the old ones, chop the wire, stick a terminal on it and plug both wires onto the new speaker, but from what i can see on the wiring diagram it doesnt look that simple, Has anyone had any problems changing the rear speakers and which coloured wires are the positive and negative???
    There's an amplifier for each rear speaker, that's why they look complicated. I can't remember the colours.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by yogigypsy View Post
      This might help you.
      Last edited by TOYOTATONY; 30 June 2010, 00:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        There's an amplifier for each rear speaker, that's why they look complicated. I can't remember the colours.
        how odd!! reminds me of the factory fitted stereos in the old ford granadas!!

but thanks for the info
        Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
          This might help you.

That is exactly what i was looking for!! thanks alot mate.
          Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Working...
          X