yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay seller in fantastic service shocker !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay seller in fantastic service shocker !!

Last year I bought a tent from a seller called csl-wales on ebay.

We took it on its 3rd outing over the Easter weekend and noticed the plastic window had torn from the stitching on the front door. I emailed them when I got home (bank holiday Monday) really not expecting much back as I bought it on the 10th April last year so it was only days from being a year old.

They emailed me straight back asking for some more details and have today picked up the old one and delivered a new one in exchange. Brilliant!

That's about the best customer service I have ever received. Makes a nice change.

So if you're looking for camping gear give them a try.

Im looking to buy some new camping gear ready for the "Jap n Jeep Jam" in june so thanks for the info, I shall give them a try.
    Keep On Truckin!

Comment

makes a nice change for ebay sellers!!

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
        Last year I bought a tent from a seller called csl-wales on ebay.

We took it on its 3rd outing over the Easter weekend and noticed the plastic window had torn from the stitching on the front door. I emailed them when I got home (bank holiday Monday) really not expecting much back as I bought it on the 10th April last year so it was only days from being a year old.

They emailed me straight back asking for some more details and have today picked up the old one and delivered a new one in exchange. Brilliant!

That's about the best customer service I have ever received. Makes a nice change.

So if you're looking for camping gear give them a try.
        If you'd have posted this on april 1st i'd have said it was an april fool joke.

Nice to see there are still some decent businesses about.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X