speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speakers

can anybody tell me what size speakers are in the 2nd gen? (front and back)

im looking to upgrade them and it looks like ive got strip the internal panels out of the rear just to get to them, this i can only do on sunday, but my local ICE shop is closed on a sunday!!
    Keep On Truckin!

4" front and rear.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
      4" front and rear.
      As they say in Great Yarmouth...........

THATS JUST FU@+&!G LUSH!!

Thanks wishbone, thats a great help.
      Keep On Truckin!

Comment

I wouldn't bother with the rears they are usually ok,

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

I have got a sub,2 x amps and 4 decent speakers with all the wiring needed if your interested.Everything is working perfect
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I need to do this to my fronts as theyre in dire need of replacing / upgrading. Are you going to be replacing the speaker wire too? I'm worried if I replace the speakers that the existing wire will not be enough gauge to power them and the sound quality will be muffled / rubbish.

I think there are 4 speakers in the rear.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V View Post
              I wouldn't bother with the rears they are usually ok,

Cheers, Nick
              Mine defo need replacing as they sound like rice cripspies (snap crackle and pop!!) when you turn the volume level up!!
              Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                I need to do this to my fronts as theyre in dire need of replacing / upgrading. Are you going to be replacing the speaker wire too? I'm worried if I replace the speakers that the existing wire will not be enough gauge to power them and the sound quality will be muffled / rubbish.

I think there are 4 speakers in the rear.
                Generally speaking the original wires should be good enough to run different speakers, but you may need to chop off the existing plug and extend the wire a bit, i usually use them whit connector blocks, or if ive got them the blue crimp connector.

Think my truck has only got 2 in the load space area, but i havent fully investigated yet.
                Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  I have got a sub,2 x amps and 4 decent speakers with all the wiring needed if your interested.Everything is working perfect
                  Thanks for the offer buddy but ive just taken delivery of a vibe 2000w double sub box and a kenwood 1000w D class amp. And im collecting my speakers on sunday as i got them at trade price thru the work account. ive orderd 4 140w mutant speaker.

Its going to boom!!
                  Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Working...
                  X