mechanics/garages in leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mechanics/garages in leicester

Im looking for a good reliable garage or mechanic who would be willing to change my inner cv boot on my truck. Ive just spoke to my mobiile mechanic who i have been using for years and he is not interested in the job, (he has just lost himself a loyal customer). So im on the look for a new garage/mechanic who dont mind working on 4x4s, any ideas peeps?
    Keep On Truckin!

VC Boot

Originally posted by yogigypsy View Post
    Im looking for a good reliable garage or mechanic who would be willing to change my inner cv boot on my truck. Ive just spoke to my mobiile mechanic who i have been using for years and he is not interested in the job, (he has just lost himself a loyal customer). So im on the look for a new garage/mechanic who dont mind working on 4x4s, any ideas peeps?
    You should change both while you have the shaft out, so you dont have to take it apart again and you know that both boots are sound and re-greased! Im shure you know that though.
    Regards.

Comment

Try scudamore motor co. I get my MOT's done there, my dad has had everything on his car fixed there for about 6 years and we've known the bloke that owns it for about 10 - honest guy.

It's a small independent garage, although it's probably not the cheapest place about (though not expensive) you will have a good job done.

Comment

Working...
      X