http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-ARB-WAR...item2306494a4c
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

How difficult would it be to mod for a 2nd gen

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
      for 1 of these cheap at the moment
      Hmmmm, as you say 'cheap at the moment' wait until the price takes off in the last 10 minutes like it usually does!

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
      Does '2002' mean the year truck was manufactured, or the year it was imported? You know how some advertisers get that mixed up, it may be worthwhile emailing him.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
        Wouldn't be hard at all, there are two brackets that bolt to the chassis, the bumper then bolts to them on an adjustable slot.

only thing i think you would need to change on the brackets is the bottom plate that bolts where the tow hook is now. the three bolt holes don't quite line up. easy job to just cut off the plates and weld on ones that fits right.

the other part of the bracket that bolts to the original bumper bracket lines up fine.

and it's off a 2002 Hi-lux. not a Surf.
        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo View Post
          and it's off a 2002 Hi-lux. not a Surf.
          I stand corrected. A genuine mistake though, you do find some people advertise a 1995 truck as 2002 because that was the year it was impoted.

Anyhoo, I found this picture of a 2002 Hilux with what looks like an ARB bumper on it.
          Attached Files
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

No worries.

I got it to put on my surf, but when i got it on it was just too damn big!

I use the truck mainly for RTV's and punch events things like that and it would be just too much metal sticking out the front lol, plus it weighs 63kg!!!

Now if Yoshi makes some of those tubular one I would be very interested.
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Working...
            X