Where to buy injectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy injectors?

hi there, can someone tell me where to buy injectors? tried milners and roughtrax, also searched on here and found references to ukcylinderheads?? but the website doesn't seem to exist?(gone bust?)...

anyway cars been running rough and have tried fuel filter change with redex thrown into it, still a little rough and would like to change the injectors to try improve situation

thanks in advance

Diesel Bob is your man.

http://www.dieselbob.co.uk/orderinjectors_toyota.asp

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i work at "cheltenham diesel" give us a ring and we can refurb yours for you 01242 515342

Comment

i did see diesel bob website, but its like £240 for a set, although £80 is for return of the old ones...but still, its £240 outta pocket that i dont have just now.

Some of the others posts i seen, like from ukcylinderheads had prices of £70ish. now i know those are refurb, but i'l be happy with those. Know any places that does good refurbed ones?

@ Mr sqig thanks m8, i'll keep that in mind, but i need my surf to get to work, would be looking for direct replacements to get it going same day. If all else fails i'll loan a car from work and contact you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sqig View Post
          i work at "cheltenham diesel" give us a ring and we can refurb yours for you 01242 515342
          Duly noted and e-mailed to my surfing friends!
          I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

I used Dieselbob for my 2.4. When I had them refurbed you could also ask them to be modified for running veg. Although I never had this done and run veg fine.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter09 View Post
              Some of the others posts i seen, like from ukcylinderheads had prices of £70ish.
              £17.50 to refurbish an injector! What does he do, wash it and give it back?

That seems way too cheap.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

As Albannach said. I think the spray pattern needs to be verified after the referb.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Mr Sqig how much you charge for refurb.....???

I been i cheltenham 14 years first time i realised there was a diesel place in cheltenham in townesend street........
                  Suppose most people drive down it to cut through to st pauls without paying attention.....
                  Remember arrows are silent.....................
                  Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

i would'nt know without having the nozzle number so if anybody wants to take a injector apart and find the nozzle number i can get back to you

Comment

Working...
                    X