replacement front fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement front fogs

can anybody suggest where to get a pair of original front fog lamps (KZN 130 - sssrg)
    recently notice mine have condensation inside and starting to look a bit grubby.
    Failing that - any decent aftermarket lamps that would fit in the original orifice?
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

They're all aftermarket auxillary lights on Surfs.

Some links for suppliers here...
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...97&postcount=6

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER;626397]They're all aftermarket auxillary lights on Surfs.

QUOTE]

I think i should have been more specific - I'm talking about the projector style fog lamps that are fitted into the lower valance on the SSSR-G.
      At least I think they're original???
      They mount on a angled piece of steel plate and poke through the front valance below the front indicators.

Comment

[quote=jaky cakes;626400]
        Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        They're all aftermarket auxillary lights on Surfs.

QUOTE]

I think i should have been more specific - I'm talking about the projector style fog lamps that are fitted into the lower valance on the SSSR-G.
        At least I think they're original???
        They mount on a angled piece of steel plate and poke through the front valance below the front indicators.

Oh, I've never seem any on 2nd gens, only 3rd gens.

The condensation can be sorted though, remove the lights, dismantle, clean and dry out in an oven and re-assemble and seal with silicone.

Comment

Thanks for that Vince - I'll give it a try once the rain stops!!

Comment

Working...
          X