im excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im excited

(ive done a little wee as gra would say)the racing season is about to start.first stop truckfest peterborough,anyone from here going,(apart from phantom )if so stop off at the bigfoot paddock and come and say hi.hope to see some of you there.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 28 March 2010, 10:20.
    www.overfab.uk

Only 40 mins from here but got plenty to do around our house/garden so possibley wont make it . You are more then welcome to pop in for an Earl Grey or Tesco's own brand if you want.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
      Only 40 mins from here but got plenty to do around our house/garden so possibley wont make it . You are more then welcome to pop in for an Earl Grey or Tesco's own brand if you want.
      lol.nice one rick,i might just do that mate.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Good luck Mark hope the planetary's hold out for ya.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Get some tena's mark...that helps with the wee.
          and keep your hands off my jcb.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Mr

Ooooo i could crush a grape
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
              Good luck Mark hope the planetary's hold out for ya.
              bigfoot is stripped to a space frame at the mo,the planetarys are all out and being inspected/ renenwed.hopefully nigel got the u/js sent off for testing.the motors being re built in a couple of weeks so,it will be a fresh bigfoot to start the season off with.just gotta take care of the jonah curse and all should be good.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Anything scheduled for down here on the south coast this year Mark?

Al
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

You should avoid getting excited at your age mark!! make sure you got a paper bag to breath into if it gets bad
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    You should avoid getting excited at your age mark!! make sure you got a paper bag to breath into if it gets bad
                    .cheers ian,i'll remember that.will any old bag do?.........(just looking over my shoulder to make sure the mrs ain't watching me)
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                      .cheers ian,i'll remember that.will any old bag do?.........(just looking over my shoulder to make sure the mrs ain't watching me)
                      i'm not even going to ask how you will blow into her Mark...
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        i'm not even going to ask how you will blow into her Mark...
                        the last time i got asked to blow into a bag was by a policeman many years ago,when i replied "why.are your chips hot" he didnt find it very funny and threw the book at me.:...............that ###### hurt too caught me right on the bridge of me nose.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X