33x12.5x15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33x12.5x15

i am looking at getting a new set of 5 mt tyres for my my surf it is lifted 2 inch body n suspension the ones that i would like to fit are the kumho 33x12.5x15 i have bean on to camskils and they are not getting them in till mid April do i go for 31x10x15s or 33x12.5x15s will the 33 rub and what is the best p.s.i to run them at
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

If your wanting 33's then go for them.I run my 33's at 34psi but i do alot of towing tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanks i was thanking of 24 psi for off road and 30 to 32 on road i have a caravan but dont pull it much

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post
        thanks i was thanking of 24 psi for off road
        Off road I run 12-15psi
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

hay up iv got 33s on 10j rims it rubs abit but not that bad but it looks spot on

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            If your wanting 33's then go for them.I run my 33's at 34psi but i do alot of towing tho
            Yep, I inflated Hiroler's 33" muds to 35psi, seemed the best for a good, even contact patch on the road.
            20psi is plenty soft enough for off-road use without the tyre coming off the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by browny View Post
              hay up iv got 33s on 10j rims it rubs abit but not that bad but it looks spot on
              where doze the rubbing make contact on full lock right n left down on full lock on the inside side wall and how bad is it

Comment

I assume you have a 4" lift on the truck to be able to fit 33's?

Mine rub on the inner arches on full lock but it'd not too bad, a bit juddery. I run on 2 different sets of tyres, muds for off roading and GG AT2's for general use, naturally the muds judder the most!

If you're looking for an alternative to Kumho try the General Grabbers, they're very good. I got mine from a company called earsports on Ebay, they only cost £5.00 more than Camskill with next day delivery. I would have had to wait 3 weeks if I had ordered from Camskill.
                Last edited by Scorpion; 28 March 2010, 09:47.
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  I assume you have a 4" lift on the truck to be able to fit 33's?

Mine rub on the inner arches on full lock but it'd not too bad, a bit juddery. I run on 2 different sets of tyres, muds for off roading and GG AT2's for general use, naturally the muds judder the most!

If you're looking for an alternative to Kumho try the General Grabbers, they're very good. I got mine from a company called earsports on Ebay, they only cost £5.00 more than Camskill with next day delivery. I would have had to wait 3 weeks if I had ordered from Camskill.
                  the tyers that i realy want are the grizzly claws but i cant find them in 15s and i do not want to run on 16s i have a 2inch body and 2inch suspenion with landcruiser rear springs and procoms es9000 .i will fit a new after market steering dampnero n the torshon bars are wound up to 10 turns

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post
                    the tyers that i realy want are the grizzly claws but i cant find them in 15s and i do not want to run on 16s i have a 2inch body and 2inch suspenion with landcruiser rear springs and procoms es9000 .i will fit a new after market steering dampnero n the torshon bars are wound up to 10 turns
                    Do you need the dampener when you have bigger tyres or is it just for less feedback you would like one? I've seen them for sale, but I cant remember having much feedback on my surf. Probably as I drive too slow (as per video)
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I like the uprated steering dampers for 33's and bigger, very recommended long term IMHO.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                        Do you need the dampener when you have bigger tyres or is it just for less feedback you would like one? I've seen them for sale, but I cant remember having much feedback on my surf. Probably as I drive too slow (as per video)
                        the steering dampner what i think i will go with is the one that roughrtax sell think thay inport them from aus the last time that i loked at them there where £38 +vat the rest of the parts that i orderd came on sat but i got them sent to my work steering idler £55+ 9.63 front wheel bearing kit £28+4.90vat cluch spigot bearing £5+0.88 x2 wiper blade front 7.90+ 1.28 rear wiper £11 +192 vat carage charge of £8.75 = £135.75 inc vat ont to bad i think

Comment

Working...
                        X