help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

alright guys.i was just on my way to work and my ignition lights came on and surf died on me.tryied to start her but not enough power in the batteries.is it my alternater or should i look at drive belts first?

alternator
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by purplebeard66 View Post
      alright guys.i was just on my way to work and my ignition lights came on and surf died on me.tryied to start her but not enough power in the batteries.is it my alternater or should i look at drive belts first?
      Could it be a simple as a lose battery connection ( I had this a month ago)

Mark

Comment

loose belts

i had a look underneath an my alternater belt and the belt that drives the fuel pump were loose.so i have tightened them ,charged my batteries and will be putting them back on later.fingers crossed that it was just the slack belts and not the alternater.cheers guys

Comment

batteries

charged my batteries up,put them on ,she fired up then she died. need to replace both batteries and have been told they are the wrong ones.cant get new batteries till tuesday,because i had 2 order them,bum. miss her even though she gives me grief like the ex bird
          Last edited by purplebeard66; 28 March 2010, 20:06.

Comment

Working...
          X