• @tobyjug

sorry mate the disco is still off the road
    hope everything goes OK for you.
    i will ring you tomorrow
    john
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Hey Mate,

Not to worry..
    All went well with Memory Map, its a great little tool....

I did not get chance to ring but will ring you in the week and e-mail you...
    Hope all is well and the Disco back on the road soon...
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
      Hey Mate,

Not to worry..
      All went well with Memory Map, its a great little tool....

I did not get chance to ring but will ring you in the week and e-mail you...
      Hope all is well and the Disco back on the road soon...
      friday night i had the diff in,saturday morning i did the rear wheel bearings, saturday afternoon took for a 50 mile test drive-holyhead and back- only got half wayback then overheated, limped home, no fault found after topping up and burping, Sunday went on the responce 4x4 reccy and limped home again as the diff housing has a leak, panhard rod bushes are shot and track control rod is bent. someone wanna swap with a toyota

Comment

go john you can fix it mate, andys still of the road as well, not very strong them disco,s,

Comment

Originally posted by caney View Post
          go john you can fix it mate, andys still of the road as well, not very strong them disco,s,
          i was with Andy on Sunday, both his diff's have gone, he was riding shotgun in a range rover....

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
            friday night i had the diff in,saturday morning i did the rear wheel bearings, saturday afternoon took for a 50 mile test drive-holyhead and back- only got half wayback then overheated, limped home, no fault found after topping up and burping, Sunday went on the responce 4x4 reccy and limped home again as the diff housing has a leak, panhard rod bushes are shot and track control rod is bent. someone wanna swap with a toyota

John if I had two I'd give you one of them mate. Keeping ,my eyes & ears peeled for yah.

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
              ###### Hell John....
              that is cr@p....

Hope things get better soon....
              I mean that truck has cost a fortune by now, regardless of the cheap purchase...

I am a cr@p mechanic otherwise I'd come help you out....
              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
              X