1999 3rd gen on greedbay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 3rd gen on greedbay

is any member thinking of buying the 3rd gen (weekender) surf on ebay. I phoned the guy as i was very interested in it. Apparently someone is flying down from Lancashire on Tues to view/buy it. It appeared to me that if I could get down there before him with the cash it would be mine. I dont think that is a very sporting way to sell your vehicle, much that I would have liked it. I need to get one that age to put my retained cherished number on, so a 1998 or 1999 would be ideal.
    Anyway it would take a day or two to get the cash out the bank...if he still has it after Tues, then I'll see

i saw that one - looks a bit pricey

Comment

what sort of money should i pay for one that age?

Comment

Shirley, saying someone else is coming from 'far away, soon, with the asking price cash' is a standard tactic to get you to go down there now and bite his hand off.

My guess is that it will still be there next week because 'the buyer didn't turn up'.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Shirley, saying someone else is coming from 'far away, soon, with the asking price cash' is a standard tactic to get you to go down there now and bite his hand off.

My guess is that it will still be there next week because 'the buyer didn't turn up'.
          I agree with you mate & although when it was first shown a few days ago i did say i liked the leather "& still do" but it is a hell of alot of money & there are similar one's in as good condition at a fraction of the cost.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I must admit the leather 'swung' it for me. Not too keen on the sink and gas stove 'extra's '. My hubby now says that if we get another one, then leather seats are a must.. ( his money, i just spend it ).i could be searching forever...Hmmm is that a delaying tactic. Well if its still available after Tues, i'll think about it..I can be a bit impulsive

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
              I must admit the leather 'swung' it for me. Not too keen on the sink and gas stove 'extra's '. My hubby now says that if we get another one, then leather seats are a must.. ( his money, i just spend it ).i could be searching forever...Hmmm is that a delaying tactic. Well if its still available after Tues, i'll think about it..I can be a bit impulsive
              Im going to change mine in a year or so & either get a newer ssr-g in silver, which is what i wanted in the first place or a landcruiser amazon "huge mother", but only if it will fit in garage.

Love bushwhackers black one.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                there are similar one's in as good condition at a fraction of the cost.

That's the first one I've seen that claims 185bhp - I'd quite like that one myself if it wasn't for the stupid camping kit

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                  Im going to change mine in a year or so & either get a newer ssr-g in silver, which is what i wanted in the first place or a landcruiser amazon "huge mother", but only if it will fit in garage.

Love bushwhackers black one.

Just for you Si...

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

That's the first one I've seen that claims 185bhp - I'd quite like that one myself if it wasn't for the stupid camping kit

Sell the caravan & live in the back of that.

Comment

[quote=BUSHWHACKER;624984]Just for you Si...

You beat me to it mate, i was just looking for a photo to show shirley.

Comment

[quote=si tate;624986]
                        Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Just for you Si...

You beat me to it mate, i was just looking for a photo to show shirley.

Another one

Comment

Brian

Comment

Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                              I know what you mean

Comment

Working...
                              X