Memory Map Of Aviemore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory Map Of Aviemore

Greetings gents, can someone please tell me which Memory Map map has Aviemore in it? I've looked at various MM files that I have and downloaded a few, but they are bereft of the Aviemore map!

I've Googled it and even searched the MM homepage without success, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Tried to post this on SMC but it keeps asking for a category, but when you click on the category box there's nothing in it! Most likely me being dumb, I've had very little sleep this week.

Cheers.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

hi mate map 403 is the one you want

Comment

Originally posted by wolf View Post
      hi mate map 403 is the one you want
      Cheers mate! I must be losing my marbles, it's there plain as day amongst the rest of the Scottish stuff!
      Last edited by Scorpion; 11 March 2010, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        Cheers mate! I must be losing my marbles, it's there plain as day amongst the rest of the Scottish stuff!
        no probs glad i could help

Comment

Greetings gents, can someone please tell me which Memory Map map has Aviemore in it? I've looked at various MM files that I have and downloaded a few, but they are bereft of the Aviemore map!

I've Googled it and even searched the MM homepage without success, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Tried to post this on SMC but it keeps asking for a category, but when you click on the category box there's nothing in it! Most likely me being dumb, I've had very little sleep this week.

Cheers.
          I have the whole country, pm me if you need any "sample" maps?
          Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Are you coming up for a wee tour? the snow is still excellent up there.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I'll second that, great sliding to be had on the gorm, went to nevis range yesterday and the mountain was covered in white concrete

Paul

Comment

Thought I logged into Darksnow by mistake
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by PM0077 View Post
                  went to nevis range yesterday and the mountain was covered in white concrete
                  I bet that cost a fortune.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                    I have the whole country, pm me if you need any "sample" maps?
                    Thanks for the kind offer, I have most of what I need but at least I'll know where to ask should I find I'm 'missing' one!

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                    Are you coming up for a wee tour? the snow is still excellent up there.
                    Not coming up until May, we've booked a log chalet at Rowardennan on Loch Lomond for a week. The Aviemore map is for a mate at work who is off mountain biking up there soon.

Comment

He'll be lucky...snows still about stupid deep at present. I'm in Newtonmore tonight..snow every where.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

shed loads of snow in Aviemore area still
                        I took day off skiing on wednesday

http://www.winterhighland.info/publi...ex.php?50,2146
                        Landcruiser Colorado
                        Sub. Forester

Comment

Thanks for the kind offer, I have most of what I need but at least I'll know where to ask should I find I'm 'missing' one!

Not coming up until May, we've booked a log chalet at Rowardennan on Loch Lomond for a week. The Aviemore map is for a mate at work who is off mountain biking up there soon.
                          Nice spot to visit, bring the midge repellant.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                          X