A BIG "thank you" to Yoshie (&friends) and Neil & Stein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A BIG "thank you" to Yoshie (&friends) and Neil & Stein

Just wanted to pubically thank the above guys for all there invaluable help, patience and advice that they all gave me when I was looking to lift my surf.

I ended up having it done locally, but only due to personal circumstances and would have been happier if one of these guys had have done it, really.

It's not only nice to get the info, but nice to know that there are still some real descent folks out there who are happy to share their knowledge and help clueless muppets like me.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Yoshie and Neil @ www.outrageousoffroad.co.uk depending where you live. (Yoshie does things in his spare time though, so he may not have time)

All the best!

PS Thanks to anyone else who took the time to give valuable comment of which there were many!
    Cheers

Fernie

pubically? now that's a thank you! do you flash them?
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by New surfer? View Post
      Dunno. Maybe they all had a shower together when they were done?

Pass the soap.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fernie View Post
        Just wanted to pubically thank the above guys for all there invaluable help, patience and advice that they all gave me when I was looking to lift my surf.

I ended up having it done locally, but only due to personal circumstances and would have been happier if one of these guys had have done it, really.

It's not only nice to get the info, but nice to know that there are still some real descent folks out there who are happy to share their knowledge and help clueless muppets like me.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Yoshie and Neil @ www.outrageousoffroad.co.uk depending where you live. (Yoshie does things in his spare time though, so he may not have time)

All the best!

PS Thanks to anyone else who took the time to give valuable comment of which there were many!
        No bother Simon, glad you got it sorted mate.
        Now go drive and enjoy it
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by New surfer? View Post
          Originally posted by blakarm View Post

Pass the soap.....
          How did I know my comments would drag all the saddos out of the gutters?!
          Cheers

Fernie

Comment

How did I know my comments would drag all the saddos out of the gutters?!
            ME? SADO!? So thats both of us gets sexual gratification from pain.

Joking aside mate, we should be able to take the p!ss out of each other all day long, but we'll be the first ones there to fight your corner if any "outsiders" had a go.

Comment

Pass the soap.....
              or as one nun said to the other.

"wears the soap?"

"yes it does" the other replied.

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

ME? SADO!? So thats both of us gets sexual gratification from pain.

Joking aside mate, we should be able to take the p!ss out of each other all day long, but we'll be the first ones there to fight your corner if any "outsiders" had a go.
                Haha! Ye, I know! I have to say that although I am very grateful, I still had to smile to myself when writing my piece cos I knew I'd get some "bum lickin'" stick!

As you say, you've got to have a laugh!!
                Cheers

Fernie

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                  or as one nun said to the other.

"wears the soap?"

"yes it does" the other replied.

peace
                  cal
                  V good. Where are you based mate? My surf will spend the summer (if we get one!) on Anglesey...
                  Cheers

Fernie

Comment

lol,some things never change,no problem at all simon,thats what we are here for,thanks for the website plug.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

V good. Where are you based mate? My surf will spend the summer (if we get one!) on Anglesey...

Llandudno, not so far away if your on the island; if there's some activity this summer up here I'm gonna do my damedest to get involved with it hehe.

If your heading this way the kettle is never cold in my house drop in for a cuppa if I'm in.

peace
                      cal
                      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                        Llandudno, not so far away if your on the island; if there's some activity this summer up here I'm gonna do my damedest to get involved with it hehe.

If your heading this way the kettle is never cold in my house drop in for a cuppa if I'm in.

peace
                        cal
                        OK mate, cheers, will bear it in mind - we normally come over at least once to give the toboggan run a go on the Orm!

Same if you're over near the Island!
                        Cheers

Fernie

Comment

Working...
                        X