Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Power Antenna Mast for KZN 185

Morning Guys,

Looking to see if anyone can point me towards a replacement Power Antenna Mast for my 1996 Surf.

Have seen one on Ebay, but looking to see options / sources I have first

Regards
    Mark

hi and welcome

both Roughtrax and milner 4x4 do the replacement masts, although I think milner was cheaper. Both have web sites so you can take a look.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

I bought one off ebay over Christmas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Was £15 delivered, arrived very quickly, fitted in 10 mins.....sorted.

Comment

I'm not so sure I'd bother with one if it was me. I'd probably plug the hole and put on a combined AM/FM/DAB aerial and replace my stereo while I was at it.

Seriously - when you get a DAB digital radio you won't want to go back to AM/FM. Planet Rock, XFM, Radio 1-7, Radio 5 Live sports extra for the cricket commentary instead of Radio 4 LW, no more faffing about tuning in FM stations only for them to wander off signal and need retuning as you head down the motorway, the Traffic Report channel (whatever it's called) warning you about motorway delays, etc. Brilliant stuff.

Only problem was that my DAB stereo died (well, all barring the AM radio did anyway!) so I just kept the old one in the Surf.

Comment

Thanks guys for your reply

Checked out "RoughTrax" and they had one for GBP 35 (no including VAT, or delivery charge).

Milners tried to drill down through the Surf items but unable to find antenna.

So I've decided to go for the GBP 16 one of Ebay, fingers cross all goes well

Thanks again

Mwrk

Comment

Working...
          X